I went TTS. 8UK. Seems like they're sold out though
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4945
Styleforum Top Picks
I have to have to have to wear a black dress shoe for a wedding that I'm in. I have zero (0.00) black shoes and all my dress shoes are Alden.
I really don't want to go down the Alden route for a black dress shoe... so I was thinking maybe a black derby? Would be different (I think?) and also fill a void in my closet--not really my style though--and I know next to nothing about them.
Anyone recommend anything? Affordable too...
I just saw it and struck me as something I should own. It´s such a cool concept, and seeing applied to clothes makes me wonder how it would look/feel to wear one.
mustache/hat combo was just too much
There was a third one but it was the guy's first post, and I thought back to my first few posts and figured I'd rather leave him alone.
Anyone know of any shoes that are similar to visvim virgil lows? I have literally found every size but mine. I just want some chunky derbies/oxfords type shoes, preferably in suede... I don't like mcnairy
Viberg seems to have some but that shit is like $800 on superdenim?
I don't have any personal experience with these, so they could be crap, but: http://oliverclarknyc.com/ss13-mens-wedge/
I ordered something in december, it never showed up / seller never issued tracking, I opened a case two weeks ago, won it last week, and today it arrived on my door.
I guess I should ship it back? Or what? I'm probably still going to get hit with customs and have to pay for shipping.
You should pay for it.
He looks liked a younger colorblind Brunello Cucinelli.
Anyone know of any shoes that are similar to visvim virgil lows? I have literally found every size but mine. I just want some chunky derbies/oxfords type shoes, preferably in suede... I don't like mcnairy Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Order them from a US retailer instead, it's cheaper or if you have 26-28 weeks you can custom order a pair from Viberg.
Trickers have made some collabs that looks like what you are looking for (Nitty Gritty, Present etc.)
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Put This On Gentlemen's Association 6 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 8th 2015: The odd white trouser challenge... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › I'm happy to introduce you all to my new site 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...