Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4932
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73967 of 1090542/19/13 at 6:12ampost #73968 of 1090542/19/13 at 6:52ampost #73969 of 1090542/19/13 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Paging c 4est
These are cool. I tried on the blue version at Jeffrey last year, but they aren't my top choice out of the mihara stuff I've seen. Still can't find the stuff I posted here a while back which I still desperately want.
Looking through the stuff on Yoox, there are a few cool things:
And these pieces look like SoloIst-Lite:
I'd strongly consider the second one if it made it to sale.
The shorts made out of tee shirts are really cool, but hard to justify.post #73970 of 1090542/19/13 at 7:41ampost #73971 of 1090542/19/13 at 8:00ampost #73972 of 1090542/19/13 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Alright. I guess you missed the point. We are talking about possibly suiting up with the latter being the same sans tie. You can stay in your corner with your monkey arms hanging to your side and be Mr. Cool wearing your designer brands, shirt untucked, jeans and pony hair shoes pretending to work while, a smirk on your face thinking "Look at these peasants in their biz caz!" Keep rocking your mid-range geller shirts, nothing really high end, you know.
Uniqlo dress shirts, like their spread collars, wash and dry wonderfully. No wrinkles at all and iron easily. Going to pickup a set of 5+ in place of their button down oxfords, which 1) wrinkle a tone and 2) have a single pleat in the back making double darts a bit of a monstrosity. As fuuma said, going to eventually toss the oxfords or delegate them to off-work attire.
I'm kinda amused that you made fun of me for two long posts and then agreed with me. I was talking about their oxfords, if that wasn't obvious.post #73973 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:00am
I washed a coloured pair of jeans that had mud splatter on them, but it didn't come out completely and it's still noticeable.
Should I just try washing them again? I already put them through the dryer, I didn't notice beforehand because I had them turned inside out.post #73974 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:06am
I ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet.
I found exactly zero information on them online so I just took a punt on the sizing and ordered a medium, here's hoping they don't run small. I'll write something up when it arrives, should be a day or two.post #73975 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:36ampost #73976 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:01ampost #73977 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:02ampost #73978 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:21ampost #73979 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:42ampost #73980 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:42am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Tellason Ladbrok Grove Slim Tapered 35 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...