Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4932
Styleforum Top Picks
Paging c 4est
These are cool. I tried on the blue version at Jeffrey last year, but they aren't my top choice out of the mihara stuff I've seen. Still can't find the stuff I posted here a while back which I still desperately want.
Looking through the stuff on Yoox, there are a few cool things:
And these pieces look like SoloIst-Lite:
I'd strongly consider the second one if it made it to sale.
The shorts made out of tee shirts are really cool, but hard to justify.
Alright. I guess you missed the point. We are talking about possibly suiting up with the latter being the same sans tie. You can stay in your corner with your monkey arms hanging to your side and be Mr. Cool wearing your designer brands, shirt untucked, jeans and pony hair shoes pretending to work while, a smirk on your face thinking "Look at these peasants in their biz caz!" Keep rocking your mid-range geller shirts, nothing really high end, you know.
Uniqlo dress shirts, like their spread collars, wash and dry wonderfully. No wrinkles at all and iron easily. Going to pickup a set of 5+ in place of their button down oxfords, which 1) wrinkle a tone and 2) have a single pleat in the back making double darts a bit of a monstrosity. As fuuma said, going to eventually toss the oxfords or delegate them to off-work attire.
I'm kinda amused that you made fun of me for two long posts and then agreed with me. I was talking about their oxfords, if that wasn't obvious.
I ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet.
I found exactly zero information on them online so I just took a punt on the sizing and ordered a medium, here's hoping they don't run small. I'll write something up when it arrives, should be a day or two.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 22 seconds ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 26 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 33 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...