Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4932
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73967 of 1090542/19/13 at 6:12ampost #73968 of 1090542/19/13 at 6:52ampost #73969 of 1090542/19/13 at 7:07amQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Paging c 4est
These are cool. I tried on the blue version at Jeffrey last year, but they aren't my top choice out of the mihara stuff I've seen. Still can't find the stuff I posted here a while back which I still desperately want.
Looking through the stuff on Yoox, there are a few cool things:
And these pieces look like SoloIst-Lite:
I'd strongly consider the second one if it made it to sale.
The shorts made out of tee shirts are really cool, but hard to justify.post #73970 of 1090542/19/13 at 7:41ampost #73971 of 1090542/19/13 at 8:00ampost #73972 of 1090542/19/13 at 8:48amQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Alright. I guess you missed the point. We are talking about possibly suiting up with the latter being the same sans tie. You can stay in your corner with your monkey arms hanging to your side and be Mr. Cool wearing your designer brands, shirt untucked, jeans and pony hair shoes pretending to work while, a smirk on your face thinking "Look at these peasants in their biz caz!" Keep rocking your mid-range geller shirts, nothing really high end, you know.
Uniqlo dress shirts, like their spread collars, wash and dry wonderfully. No wrinkles at all and iron easily. Going to pickup a set of 5+ in place of their button down oxfords, which 1) wrinkle a tone and 2) have a single pleat in the back making double darts a bit of a monstrosity. As fuuma said, going to eventually toss the oxfords or delegate them to off-work attire.
I'm kinda amused that you made fun of me for two long posts and then agreed with me. I was talking about their oxfords, if that wasn't obvious.post #73973 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:00am
I washed a coloured pair of jeans that had mud splatter on them, but it didn't come out completely and it's still noticeable.
Should I just try washing them again? I already put them through the dryer, I didn't notice beforehand because I had them turned inside out.post #73974 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:06am
I ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet.
I found exactly zero information on them online so I just took a punt on the sizing and ordered a medium, here's hoping they don't run small. I'll write something up when it arrives, should be a day or two.post #73975 of 1090542/19/13 at 10:36ampost #73976 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:01ampost #73977 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:02ampost #73978 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:21ampost #73979 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:42ampost #73980 of 1090542/19/13 at 11:42am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 35 seconds ago
- › 2 weeks in Gent, Belgium 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...