Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4931post #73951 of 1090542/18/13 at 3:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73952 of 1090542/18/13 at 3:42pmpost #73953 of 1090542/18/13 at 3:43pmpost #73954 of 1090542/18/13 at 3:52pm
The one I posted is by a swedish brand as well
Herschel have 2-3 alright all black ones, but the Sandqvist one I posted is still "cleaner" imo
And no fjällräven, uppsala is flooded with hipsters wearing thosepost #73955 of 1090542/18/13 at 5:16pmpost #73956 of 1090542/18/13 at 5:19pmpost #73957 of 1090542/18/13 at 5:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
I only have a couple mid-range geller shirts (nothing really high end) but they don't really get wrinkled except for the inside of the elbows (I don't tuck in my shirts). My uniqlo oxfords tend to look like they've been balled up in the bottom of the laundry bin before I even make it to work.
Alright. I guess you missed the point. We are talking about possibly suiting up with the latter being the same sans tie. You can stay in your corner with your monkey arms hanging to your side and be Mr. Cool wearing your designer brands, shirt untucked, jeans and pony hair shoes pretending to work while, a smirk on your face thinking "Look at these peasants in their biz caz!" Keep rocking your mid-range geller shirts, nothing really high end, you know.
Uniqlo dress shirts, like their spread collars, wash and dry wonderfully. No wrinkles at all and iron easily. Going to pickup a set of 5+ in place of their button down oxfords, which 1) wrinkle a tone and 2) have a single pleat in the back making double darts a bit of a monstrosity. As fuuma said, going to eventually toss the oxfords or delegate them to off-work attire.post #73958 of 1090542/18/13 at 6:15pmpost #73959 of 1090542/18/13 at 6:45pmpost #73960 of 1090542/18/13 at 6:54pmpost #73961 of 1090542/18/13 at 6:56pmpost #73962 of 1090542/18/13 at 6:59pmpost #73963 of 1090542/18/13 at 9:05pmpost #73964 of 1090542/19/13 at 12:59ampost #73965 of 1090542/19/13 at 3:36am
Some week ago I commented on Filippa K's instagram and asked why they barely featured any mens stuff on it, to which they replied they would try to feature more for guys. Today they uploaded a pic and a few of the hastags were #filippa_k man #ss13 and lastly my name, and of all the things it was a beautiful all black all leather backpack
Edited by kindofyoung - 2/19/13 at 5:13am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...