or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4888

post #73306 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

" See how he cowers and sneaks, how vaguely all the day he fears, not being immortal nor divine, but the slave and prisoner of his own opinion of himself ..."

rotflmao.gif

But men labor under a mistake. The better part of the man is soon plowed into the soil for compost. ... It is a fool's life, as they will find when they get to the end of it, if not before.

K, but have you read his journals, though? He basically just lived in his parent's basement, mooched off his brother, and spent his days walking as far as the nearest pond to observe the battling insects, divining from their actions great and immutable truths....sort of like a 19th century version of Jeff Who Lives at Home.
post #73307 of 100981
Got the faliero sarti scarf I ordered and its quite shimmery. frown.gif
If anyone wants it for their girl let me know before I return.
post #73308 of 100981
So, the truth is we have some unhappy people because they got no money to afford an item currently on their radar.
post #73309 of 100981
Completely antithetical to the discussion at hand but finally got my dunks
post #73310 of 100981
Nice
post #73311 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

K, but have you read his journals, though? He basically just lived in his parent's basement, mooched off his brother, and spent his days walking as far as the nearest pond to observe the battling insects, divining from their actions great and immutable truths....sort of like a 19th century version of Jeff Who Lives at Home.

Hah, no I haven't. Good thing he didn't live in the early 21st century. He probably would've just played Warcraft and smoked weed all day.
post #73312 of 100981
RFT: toasty, take my discount code for Machus and buy that Siki Im denim jacket, and then sell me your Ervell cardigan
post #73313 of 100981
So, I can get it cheaper than 100?

I'm going to use all my red envelope/ bday money/ and some recent sales to pickup some new custom guidi
post #73314 of 100981
Okay, I feel mildly dumb for asking this, but why do some trousers have a tiny loop on the outside of the waistband near the top button (see: any pair of incotex trousers)?

I feed my ipod headphones through the loop so my unborn children can share my music tastes should they ever be released into the world, but I'm sure there's another purpose.
post #73315 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Okay, I feel mildly dumb for asking this, but why do some trousers have a tiny loop on the outside of the waistband near the top button (see: any pair of incotex trousers)?

I feed my ipod headphones through the loop so my unborn children can share my music tastes should they ever be released into the world, but I'm sure there's another purpose.

It's really quite smart, you put the pin for your belt through it and it keeps the pants centered and pulled up in the middle (read: less fake-boner)

post #73316 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Okay, I feel mildly dumb for asking this, but why do some trousers have a tiny loop on the outside of the waistband near the top button (see: any pair of incotex trousers)?

I feed my ipod headphones through the loop so my unborn children can share my music tastes should they ever be released into the world, but I'm sure there's another purpose.

 

http://putthison.com/post/19182988557/q-and-answer-whats-that-little-loop-above-my

post #73317 of 100981

Can't wait for this stuff to get commercially available wow.gif


Edited by kindofyoung - 2/8/13 at 2:29pm
post #73318 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

So, I can get it cheaper than 100?

I'm going to use all my red envelope/ bday money/ and some recent sales to pickup some new custom guidi

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #73319 of 100981
So fellow noo yawkers. We should form like a voltron storming out of the l train and do some kind of meetup?
post #73320 of 100981
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

It's really quite smart, you put the pin for your belt through it and it keeps the pants centered and pulled up in the middle (read: less fake-boner)


that looks super silly though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts