Ahh thankyou!! I would assume he cuts his shirts to fit under his blazers, so this might be helpful.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4884
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73247 of 1090542/7/13 at 8:03pm
...and now yoox is being awful. I can't order it from the US website, but they don't list it on the Canada website, or I don't know where they've put it on the Canada site and it's lost to me.
This is the link:
If I try to change us to ca it sends me to the home page.
I tried looking in the womens section (for some reason it is listed under women?) and it doesn't have WVB listed as a designer.
The customer service just closed 3 minutes ago so I can't call them until tomorrow.
This is honestly the worst experience of trying to purchase something that I've ever had to deal with.post #73248 of 1090542/7/13 at 8:14pmTrying to schedule my flights for a family wedding in VA this summer has been a giant pain. Little award availability, and even the best flights are 8-9 hours of travel time. To top it off, you get raped on fares flying from one podunk city to another on the opposite coast.
At least it'll be a nice and humid day to break out the formalwear.post #73249 of 1090542/7/13 at 8:15pmpost #73250 of 1090542/7/13 at 8:15pmpost #73251 of 1090542/7/13 at 8:25pmpost #73252 of 1090542/7/13 at 10:10pmpost #73253 of 1090542/7/13 at 10:26pmpost #73254 of 1090542/7/13 at 10:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by randomn1c
I can't remember where glaciers were being discussed, but this is craz Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)y:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/278136/soon-a-title-here/1065#post_6105969post #73255 of 1090542/7/13 at 11:04pmpost #73256 of 1090542/7/13 at 11:48pmpost #73257 of 1090542/8/13 at 12:11am
is there a thread about storage space? closets/wardrobes etc? i'd love to see how you guys store your clothes. i'm moving in the next couple of months and currently i'm working on cutting back my wardrobe but i think if i get a bit creative with storage space hopefully i'll be able to store more than anticipated.post #73258 of 1090542/8/13 at 12:14ampost #73259 of 1090542/8/13 at 12:28ampost #73260 of 1090542/8/13 at 1:58amQuote:Originally Posted by skintight
is there a thread about storage space? closets/wardrobes etc? i'd love to see how you guys store your clothes. i'm moving in the next couple of months and currently i'm working on cutting back my wardrobe but i think if i get a bit creative with storage space hopefully i'll be able to store more than anticipated.
Chekced this subfora?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › $!*%!$ 7073347120 MuSliM blAcK MaGiC In Bangalore 36 seconds ago
- › $!*%!$ 7073347120 MuSliM blAcK MaGiC In AustRalia 51 seconds ago
- › Replica balmain biker 2 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In New Zealand 3 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In Malaysia 3 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In Italy 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In Americas 4 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In Mohali 4 minutes ago
- › !~! 7073347120 blAcK MaGiC SyMpToMs In Dehradun 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan