or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4870

post #73036 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

They are going to cast Paul Walker as Agent 47 in the movie-adaption of Hitman baldy%5B1%5D.gif

He was great in Running Scared. That movie all around rules though
post #73037 of 99931
Ryan Gosling should make a cameo in fast 6
post #73038 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post


He was great in Running Scared. That movie all around rules though

Had forgotten about that one, way too long since I saw it.
But still, this guy:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

playing this guy:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Will probably watch it anyway as soon as it comes out, but I feel like they could have found someone better for the role 

post #73039 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Ryan Gosling should make a cameo in fast 6

 

 

Ideally he'll just be standing in the back corner of an elevator, with a silk bomber on.

post #73040 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Had forgotten about that one, way too long since I saw it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
But still, this guy: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

playing this guy: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Will probably watch it anyway as soon as it comes out, but I feel like they could have found someone better for the role 


Well this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edward-norton.jpg

Played this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edward-norton-x.jpg
post #73041 of 99931

fair point

post #73042 of 99931
didn't they already make a shitty hitman movie with timothy olyphant
post #73043 of 99931
why doesn't beams+ get more love around here? really awesome stuff and reasonable priced (relatively).

really like the m65 they're putting out this season



along with this blazer

post #73044 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

didn't they already make a shitty hitman movie with timothy olyphant

That was just a very long Audi commercial
post #73045 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

why doesn't beams+ get more love around here? really awesome stuff and reasonable priced (relatively).

Their website suck and it's hard to get hold of outside Japan.
post #73046 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

who else is really freaking excited about Fast & Furious 6

I mean seriously:

The ad that aired during the Super Bowl aired during the most expensive time spot you can buy (the first timeout of the 2nd quarter). I immediately declared it to be the ad of the night. I mean seriously, as a plane is blowing up a car jumps out of the plane. How awesome is that going to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

He was great in Running Scared. That movie all around rules though

My wife and I still joke to this day at how bad that movie is. Features an appearance by the classic "always bad guy" Bruce Altman. Besides, PW's ultimate performance is in She's All That.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Ryan Gosling should make a cameo in fast 6

Only if O'Connor and Toretto see him off in the distance and nod approvingly at his awesomeness similar to the appearance of the wolf at the end of Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Well this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edward-norton.jpg

Played this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
edward-norton-x.jpg

So, EN is one of this generations better actors and his ability to succeed in that role is direct evidence of that. PW, on the other hand, has the same wooden California surfer cadence in everything he's ever done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

didn't they already make a shitty hitman movie with timothy olyphant

Yes, and it wasn't his fault that it was an awful movie. They should totally recast him in the role with a half decent script.
post #73047 of 99931
Olyphant is cool


rft : green. deep iridescent olive green.
post #73048 of 99931
last day in america, gonna eat bbq, drink shitty beers and watch sports . this is an amazing country with huge flaws but i will miss it a lot.
post #73049 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Their website suck and it's hard to get hold of outside Japan.

both mr porter and unionmade carry it, generally looks like nice stuff. The m65 mikey posted is cool.
post #73050 of 99931
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaac View Post

last day in america, gonna eat bbq, drink shitty beers and watch sports . this is an amazing country with huge flaws but i will miss it a lot.

 

Isn't this exactly what Aussies do too though?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts