He was great in Running Scared. That movie all around rules though
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4870post #73036 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73037 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:18ampost #73038 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:24amQuote:
Had forgotten about that one, way too long since I saw it.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
But still, this guy:
playing this guy:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Will probably watch it anyway as soon as it comes out, but I feel like they could have found someone better for the rolepost #73039 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:27ampost #73040 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:30amQuote:Originally Posted by kindofyoung
Had forgotten about that one, way too long since I saw it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Played this guy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #73041 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:38ampost #73042 of 1090542/6/13 at 9:46ampost #73043 of 1090542/6/13 at 10:39ampost #73044 of 1090542/6/13 at 10:41ampost #73045 of 1090542/6/13 at 10:42ampost #73046 of 1090542/6/13 at 10:45amQuote:
The ad that aired during the Super Bowl aired during the most expensive time spot you can buy (the first timeout of the 2nd quarter). I immediately declared it to be the ad of the night. I mean seriously, as a plane is blowing up a car jumps out of the plane. How awesome is that going to be.Quote:
My wife and I still joke to this day at how bad that movie is. Features an appearance by the classic "always bad guy" Bruce Altman. Besides, PW's ultimate performance is in She's All That.
Only if O'Connor and Toretto see him off in the distance and nod approvingly at his awesomeness similar to the appearance of the wolf at the end of Fantastic Mr. Fox.Quote:
So, EN is one of this generations better actors and his ability to succeed in that role is direct evidence of that. PW, on the other hand, has the same wooden California surfer cadence in everything he's ever done.Quote:
Yes, and it wasn't his fault that it was an awful movie. They should totally recast him in the role with a half decent script.post #73047 of 1090542/6/13 at 10:53ampost #73048 of 1090542/6/13 at 11:24ampost #73049 of 1090542/6/13 at 11:26ampost #73050 of 1090542/6/13 at 11:30am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1142 Active Users (197 Members and 945 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.