That's really swell of his parents to stay out of the room while he films these videos.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4860post #72886 of 1090542/2/13 at 11:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72887 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:00ampost #72888 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:00ampost #72889 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:01ampost #72890 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:04amQuote:Originally Posted by APK
+1. Same goes for girls, too. Probably one of my favorite non-conventional physical attributes in the opposite sex.
RFT: Someone sell me their Silent beanie or an equivalent. I've been trying to brave this weather sans a hat because they obliterate my hair, but it's a losing battle.
Nahneun gave me a ndg beanie just because. really likepost #72891 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:38ampost #72892 of 1090542/3/13 at 1:56ampost #72893 of 1090542/3/13 at 3:48ampost #72894 of 1090542/3/13 at 5:33ampost #72895 of 1090542/3/13 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by DesignerValet
I like AmEx Gold w/ membership rewards: 3 points per dollar on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries, 1x on everything else. AmEx points are valuable because you can redeem them on virtually any airline (sometimes with transfer bonus: last year British Airways gave an extra 50% on miles transferred to their Avios program). You can exploit airline alliances to get some great deal (i.e. transfer points to Singapore Air to redeem on United domestic round-trip first class= only 40k miles).
The promotion when I signed up was 50k miles to start and no annual fee for the first year, thereafter $175.
This alone makes it very hard to make your money back. If you charge $4,000 a month this basically means you won't accrue any points beyond your annual fee until like the 5th or 6th month of each year.
Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.post #72896 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:10ampost #72897 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:24ampost #72898 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.
yeah but then you have to fly unitedpost #72899 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:32amI have been thinking.
It's funny how hip hop fashion has evolved from Hilfigers, Timbs etc. baggy jeans to the knees, to being high fashion and even though most rappers/ballplayers mentions/wears high fashion labels and some even attend fashion shows, they are still homophobic and use homo as a bad thing, that shit makes no sense at all, when they wear most of the same shit and are more into their looks than most gay guys.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1567 Active Users (304 Members and 1263 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 52 seconds ago
- › Tom Ford Mathias Brown Sunglasses CONUS 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...