That's really swell of his parents to stay out of the room while he films these videos.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:31 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4860post #72886 of 1090542/2/13 at 11:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72887 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:00ampost #72888 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:00ampost #72889 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:01ampost #72890 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:04amQuote:Originally Posted by APK
+1. Same goes for girls, too. Probably one of my favorite non-conventional physical attributes in the opposite sex.
RFT: Someone sell me their Silent beanie or an equivalent. I've been trying to brave this weather sans a hat because they obliterate my hair, but it's a losing battle.
Nahneun gave me a ndg beanie just because. really likepost #72891 of 1090542/3/13 at 12:38ampost #72892 of 1090542/3/13 at 1:56ampost #72893 of 1090542/3/13 at 3:48ampost #72894 of 1090542/3/13 at 5:33ampost #72895 of 1090542/3/13 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by DesignerValet
I like AmEx Gold w/ membership rewards: 3 points per dollar on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries, 1x on everything else. AmEx points are valuable because you can redeem them on virtually any airline (sometimes with transfer bonus: last year British Airways gave an extra 50% on miles transferred to their Avios program). You can exploit airline alliances to get some great deal (i.e. transfer points to Singapore Air to redeem on United domestic round-trip first class= only 40k miles).
The promotion when I signed up was 50k miles to start and no annual fee for the first year, thereafter $175.
This alone makes it very hard to make your money back. If you charge $4,000 a month this basically means you won't accrue any points beyond your annual fee until like the 5th or 6th month of each year.
Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.post #72896 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:10ampost #72897 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:24ampost #72898 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Also, if you fly a little bit every year but not a ton, the Chase/United card is a pretty good deal. $50 annual fee but you get Premiere Status to begin with (get on plane sooner, your bags are first at the baggage claim, and you can check 2 bags for free for each passenger in your party when you use the card to purchase airline tickets.
yeah but then you have to fly unitedpost #72899 of 1090542/3/13 at 7:32amI have been thinking.
It's funny how hip hop fashion has evolved from Hilfigers, Timbs etc. baggy jeans to the knees, to being high fashion and even though most rappers/ballplayers mentions/wears high fashion labels and some even attend fashion shows, they are still homophobic and use homo as a bad thing, that shit makes no sense at all, when they wear most of the same shit and are more into their looks than most gay guys.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 902 Active Users (174 Members and 728 Guests)
- › Any hotel recommendations for Singapore and Bali? 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › Any good online store for my wife? 23 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 25 minutes ago
- › Fattique Baby's tweets are part smart, part retarded and all laugh... 27 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 35 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 41 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...