Yes, the algorithm is still being determined however
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4847
Styleforum Top Picks
In that case, low-rise would definitely be a bigg problem.
This is the correct assessment. Can't wait for Community to come back. Hopefully it won't suck.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The Ervell sweater has stretched in length, O glorious day. I think it looks really good now, and I'm definitely hanging onto it. (It's also super, super comfortable; would maybe look great with some baller sweatpants for a luxe loungewear look.)
- Another funny interaction at a party occurred recently: I was wearing my GATs (thx Z) and another kid asked me if I was wearing Margiela. I'm sorry he thought they were MMM, cause they definitely don't look nearly as good as the real thing.
- I'm extremely dissatisfied with my t-shirts now. Everlane is not baller; Hanes are nice, but I don't have not-white sneakers to wear with my jeans (want to avoid the whole white sneaker/white t combo—it generally looks pretty lame); and all my other shirts are random AA or H&M t's. Suggestions? I was thinking Geller and Silent might be good options—or anything with an interesting, maybe even distressed-ish, fabric, good drape, nice for layering, etc. Asymmetrical hems are nice too, but I think my pant and shoe game might be a bit too tame for that.
- I also feel like my outerwear game is lacking. Every now and then I just don't want to wear something as "edgy" as a biker jacket; I don't always want to wear a vampire-ish coat; and my cheap blazers are too small to wear with more than one layer (and they just look a bit too preppy at times). I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot, but there's no mistaking the fact that a suede trucker jacket (à la ToJ) would be freaking perfect. I like straddling the line of trad American and louche European looks, but lately I've felt a bit imbalanced in that regard.
- Baller hi tops need to happen in my life at some point. There are so many times I walk out my front door and I think, "man, this outfit would look far, far better if I wasn't wearing white low-top sneakers all the time." Neil Barrett, Balenciaga, Margiela, Lanvin—hopefully I'll find something that'll fit the bill on B&S or ebay once I have dollars to spend on clothing.
- I like my hair.
And that's all I have to say about that.
edit: I just realized I wrote "random rft's" above, or: "random random fashion thoughts." Fuck it.
Try uniqlo before you get into the expensive stuff. They're $5 and fit trimmer than everlane although the fabric isn't as nice and the V isn't as low; I'm undecided which I like better although all my everlane shirts fucking fit differently (I'm wearing the worst one today which is an inch shorter than the others and fits like a tent).
I will also be 21 this summer. I'd love to hit the bars w/ some SF dudes.