Yes, the algorithm is still being determined however
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4847post #72691 of 1090542/1/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72692 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:12ampost #72693 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:13ampost #72694 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:32ampost #72695 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:43ampost #72696 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:47am
In that case, low-rise would definitely be a bigg problem.
This is the correct assessment. Can't wait for Community to come back. Hopefully it won't suck.post #72697 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Couple more random rft's:
- The Ervell sweater has stretched in length, O glorious day. I think it looks really good now, and I'm definitely hanging onto it. (It's also super, super comfortable; would maybe look great with some baller sweatpants for a luxe loungewear look.)
- Another funny interaction at a party occurred recently: I was wearing my GATs (thx Z) and another kid asked me if I was wearing Margiela. I'm sorry he thought they were MMM, cause they definitely don't look nearly as good as the real thing.
- I'm extremely dissatisfied with my t-shirts now. Everlane is not baller; Hanes are nice, but I don't have not-white sneakers to wear with my jeans (want to avoid the whole white sneaker/white t combo—it generally looks pretty lame); and all my other shirts are random AA or H&M t's. Suggestions? I was thinking Geller and Silent might be good options—or anything with an interesting, maybe even distressed-ish, fabric, good drape, nice for layering, etc. Asymmetrical hems are nice too, but I think my pant and shoe game might be a bit too tame for that.
- I also feel like my outerwear game is lacking. Every now and then I just don't want to wear something as "edgy" as a biker jacket; I don't always want to wear a vampire-ish coat; and my cheap blazers are too small to wear with more than one layer (and they just look a bit too preppy at times). I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot, but there's no mistaking the fact that a suede trucker jacket (à la ToJ) would be freaking perfect. I like straddling the line of trad American and louche European looks, but lately I've felt a bit imbalanced in that regard.
- Baller hi tops need to happen in my life at some point. There are so many times I walk out my front door and I think, "man, this outfit would look far, far better if I wasn't wearing white low-top sneakers all the time." Neil Barrett, Balenciaga, Margiela, Lanvin—hopefully I'll find something that'll fit the bill on B&S or ebay once I have dollars to spend on clothing.
- I like my hair.
And that's all I have to say about that.
edit: I just realized I wrote "random rft's" above, or: "random random fashion thoughts." Fuck it.
Try uniqlo before you get into the expensive stuff. They're $5 and fit trimmer than everlane although the fabric isn't as nice and the V isn't as low; I'm undecided which I like better although all my everlane shirts fucking fit differently (I'm wearing the worst one today which is an inch shorter than the others and fits like a tent).post #72698 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:57amQuote:
I will also be 21 this summer. I'd love to hit the bars w/ some SF dudes.post #72699 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:59ampost #72700 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:06ampost #72701 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:14ampost #72702 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:15ampost #72703 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:25ampost #72704 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:31am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Best Mid-Level Suit? 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 16 minutes ago
- › NWT Isaia Light AquaCashmere Sport Coat 48R 38R Retail $3,995 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan