Yes, the algorithm is still being determined however
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4847post #72691 of 1090542/1/13 at 2:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72692 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:12ampost #72693 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:13ampost #72694 of 1090542/1/13 at 5:32ampost #72695 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:43ampost #72696 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:47am
In that case, low-rise would definitely be a bigg problem.
This is the correct assessment. Can't wait for Community to come back. Hopefully it won't suck.post #72697 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Couple more random rft's:
- The Ervell sweater has stretched in length, O glorious day. I think it looks really good now, and I'm definitely hanging onto it. (It's also super, super comfortable; would maybe look great with some baller sweatpants for a luxe loungewear look.)
- Another funny interaction at a party occurred recently: I was wearing my GATs (thx Z) and another kid asked me if I was wearing Margiela. I'm sorry he thought they were MMM, cause they definitely don't look nearly as good as the real thing.
- I'm extremely dissatisfied with my t-shirts now. Everlane is not baller; Hanes are nice, but I don't have not-white sneakers to wear with my jeans (want to avoid the whole white sneaker/white t combo—it generally looks pretty lame); and all my other shirts are random AA or H&M t's. Suggestions? I was thinking Geller and Silent might be good options—or anything with an interesting, maybe even distressed-ish, fabric, good drape, nice for layering, etc. Asymmetrical hems are nice too, but I think my pant and shoe game might be a bit too tame for that.
- I also feel like my outerwear game is lacking. Every now and then I just don't want to wear something as "edgy" as a biker jacket; I don't always want to wear a vampire-ish coat; and my cheap blazers are too small to wear with more than one layer (and they just look a bit too preppy at times). I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot, but there's no mistaking the fact that a suede trucker jacket (à la ToJ) would be freaking perfect. I like straddling the line of trad American and louche European looks, but lately I've felt a bit imbalanced in that regard.
- Baller hi tops need to happen in my life at some point. There are so many times I walk out my front door and I think, "man, this outfit would look far, far better if I wasn't wearing white low-top sneakers all the time." Neil Barrett, Balenciaga, Margiela, Lanvin—hopefully I'll find something that'll fit the bill on B&S or ebay once I have dollars to spend on clothing.
- I like my hair.
And that's all I have to say about that.
edit: I just realized I wrote "random rft's" above, or: "random random fashion thoughts." Fuck it.
Try uniqlo before you get into the expensive stuff. They're $5 and fit trimmer than everlane although the fabric isn't as nice and the V isn't as low; I'm undecided which I like better although all my everlane shirts fucking fit differently (I'm wearing the worst one today which is an inch shorter than the others and fits like a tent).post #72698 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:57amQuote:
I will also be 21 this summer. I'd love to hit the bars w/ some SF dudes.post #72699 of 1090542/1/13 at 6:59ampost #72700 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:06ampost #72701 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:14ampost #72702 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:15ampost #72703 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:25ampost #72704 of 1090542/1/13 at 7:31am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 27 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 56 seconds ago
- › Black N1 USN deck Jacket hook clasp style Alpha Industries 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Buzz Ricksons navy USN N1 Deck Jacket 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › RRL indigo navy Down-Filled Shawl Collared Mackinaw Parka 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...