or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4845  

post #72661 of 109053

I just discovered that my pic on the swd banner caused some controversy.

post #72662 of 109053
IT'S WHAT IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION GAHHHHDAMNIT
post #72663 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

i didnt realize shoreman was married

Luckily I rarely forget
post #72664 of 109053
i may have shared this random thought before, but i am thinkng these days that the rise on the petit standard is just too low for me. Kind of annoying. I was trying to run today, and I had one hand trying to hold my waist up like an idiot, and the rise was trying to pull the jeans down below my crotch, and I never wear a belt, and it was just stupid. then there were these swaggy nike employees wearing straight legs and putting together product videos and I wanted to yell at something. And some super fly Japanese heritage dudes, too. damn them all. I think I'll wear levis tomorrow. The ones that are loose in the waist and...fall down all the time.
post #72665 of 109053
I read that as penis standard. foo.gif
post #72666 of 109053
foo.gif indeed
post #72667 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

i may have shared this random thought before, but i am thinkng these days that the rise on the petit standard is just too low for me. Kind of annoying. I was trying to run today, and I had one hand trying to hold my waist up like an idiot, and the rise was trying to pull the jeans down below my crotch, and I never wear a belt, and it was just stupid. then there were these swaggy nike employees wearing straight legs and putting together product videos and I wanted to yell at something. And some super fly Japanese heritage dudes, too. damn them all. I think I'll wear levis tomorrow. The ones that are loose in the waist and...fall down all the time.

 

I kind of really like my $30 levi's shog[1].gif

post #72668 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

i may have shared this random thought before, but i am thinkng these days that the rise on the petit standard is just too low for me. Kind of annoying. I was trying to run today, and I had one hand trying to hold my waist up like an idiot, and the rise was trying to pull the jeans down below my crotch, and I never wear a belt, and it was just stupid. then there were these swaggy nike employees wearing straight legs and putting together product videos and I wanted to yell at something. And some super fly Japanese heritage dudes, too. damn them all. I think I'll wear levis tomorrow. The ones that are loose in the waist and...fall down all the time.

you wear 31 right? that gonna be low low on a 6'1" dude.

fortunately I am fat and wear 32 in PS.
post #72669 of 109053
i'm fatter i wear 31 in ns
post #72670 of 109053

I wear a babysize in PS and the rise is irritatingly low. APC top block is just not great.

post #72671 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

I wear a babysize in PS and the rise is irritatingly low. APC top block is just not great.

drink more beer - problem solved.
post #72672 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Looks like cuffing jeans has jumped the shark; I just saw some guy walk by with cuffs on his baby blue WalMart dad jeans. My professor teaching this class is doing it too.

WTF, man, profs can cuff their jeans if they want! mad.gif
post #72673 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Looks like cuffing jeans has jumped the shark; I just saw some guy walk by with cuffs on his baby blue WalMart dad jeans. My professor teaching this class is doing it too.
post #72674 of 109053
rant nvm aha
post #72675 of 109053
no one responded to bston meet up frown.gif

anyway is anyone interested in a thread where people post fashion drawings? I've been doing some of that which I've posted a bit in the past but I'm a little shy to make a thread (4) especially if people aren't really interested or willing to participate and I don't know if I really have the time to make it a worthwhile thread...

I don't really know how to color in the pictures though so that might be a problem
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts