Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4840post #72586 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:34ampost #72587 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:36ampost #72588 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:37ampost #72589 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Oh trust me, I do know—I go to school in the Boston-area after all, and Boston can be obnoxious as hell.
Macklemore also has some song about Irish pride; kids at school here go fucking nuts for it because there's still some ridiculously overblown sense of "Irish pride" even though that just means drinking a shit ton of Guinness and singing shanties.
where you at thewho? i go to school in cambridge but i'm taking a year off to work as a .NET developer for a medical tech startup in NH. i commute so i'm still living in the GBApost #72590 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:48amthis is a stupid question, but here goes..
so i just got my amex green and will be using it for basically every purchase that would normally go on my debit card. right now my balance is, say, $250, but the amount 'due' is only $115 -- I thought I had to pay the balance every month? has the amount due just not updated yet?post #72591 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:50amQuote:
I hope you'll understand, but I prefer being ambiguous about where I go to school (though I can't imagine it's too difficult to figure out). I'll shoot you a pm though.post #72592 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:51ampost #72593 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:54amQuote:
Hah, I know. From the area originally, still prefer Massholes to West Coasters.
RFT: A kid on the bus just asked me if I was an ASAP Rocky fan because of my Geobaskets.post #72594 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
this is a stupid question, but here goes..
so i just got my amex green and will be using it for basically every purchase that would normally go on my debit card. right now my balance is, say, $250, but the amount 'due' is only $115 -- I thought I had to pay the balance every month? has the amount due just not updated yet?
There's a month delay, so you spent $115 in your billing period (the month, can start on any date), the rest was spent in your "February" billing period.
I just pay the whole thing off usually, though, so if you pay $250 it'll credit it to next month.post #72595 of 1090531/31/13 at 8:57ampost #72596 of 1090531/31/13 at 9:00ampost #72597 of 1090531/31/13 at 9:01amQuote:
thats what i thought, although i don't know how i'm already on another billing period when i activated the card a week ago.
yea just planning on paying everything off. sweet, sweet reward points.post #72598 of 1090531/31/13 at 9:09amQuote:
I wish someone would drop A$AP in a well put a lit on it and take Lassie for a long walk.
Fingers crossed for one album wonder.Quote:Originally Posted by artishard116
i have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER
A canadian lesbianpost #72599 of 1090531/31/13 at 9:23ampost #72600 of 1090531/31/13 at 9:28am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 46 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Shirts ESF/Milano 15.5/32, Small Own Make & Country... 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...