Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4839post #72571 of 1090541/30/13 at 10:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72572 of 1090541/30/13 at 10:34pmpost #72573 of 1090541/30/13 at 10:35pmpost #72574 of 1090541/30/13 at 10:39pmpost #72575 of 1090541/31/13 at 12:23amPeople tell me I look like Macklemore, solely because
a) I have red hair
b) The sides of my head are cut much shorter than the top
c) I wear clothes outside of the mainstream
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Bows actually kind of looks like him thoughpost #72576 of 1090541/31/13 at 1:12ampost #72577 of 1090541/31/13 at 1:23amThrift Shop has a damn good (read: catchy) backing track, which is why its so popular. And Wanz has a sick voice. There's 3 other songs of his that I quite like. The rest is decent enough for being hiphop/rap.
Then again, I like Childish Gambino, so I have non-SF approved music tastes.post #72578 of 1090541/31/13 at 3:57am
I like macklemore
But seriously, I think very often people take music way too seriously, atleast when we're talking music that's constantly played on the radio
With classical music and music that's considered "art" and "masterpieces"discussions are natural, just like with any other kind of art.
But with the music played on the radio, you're most often wasting your time trying to explain or convince someone why you are more "right" than them, since it's just "entertainment music" and people like what they like
Lengthy discussions about "entertainment music" are kinda pointlesspost #72579 of 1090541/31/13 at 4:01ampost #72580 of 1090541/31/13 at 6:30ampost #72581 of 1090541/31/13 at 6:44am
Oh trust me, I do know—I go to school in the Boston-area after all, and Boston can be obnoxious as hell.
Macklemore also has some song about Irish pride; kids at school here go fucking nuts for it because there's still some ridiculously overblown sense of "Irish pride" even though that just means drinking a shit ton of Guinness and singing shanties.post #72582 of 1090541/31/13 at 6:48ampost #72583 of 1090541/31/13 at 6:51ampost #72584 of 1090541/31/13 at 6:55am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Damir Doma Wool Hoodie - 48 2 minutes ago
- › FS StC Saint Crispin's Model 542 Brown Inca Grain Shoes 6.5F 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...