haha I was trying to think of something clever to say but failed (often happens to me, I find)....will pm later tonight after I sponge free food and booze at a wurk event for a few hours.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 12:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4828post #72406 of 1090541/28/13 at 5:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72407 of 1090541/28/13 at 6:05pmpost #72408 of 1090541/28/13 at 6:33pmI luv this store called Saint Alfred in Bucktown Chicago.
So much cool stuff. I luv these two jackets from Undercover. I wish I was skinnier
a nice selection of Visvim shoes
went home with a cute Goyard-esque zip around wallet by Undercover
Might go back there again tomorrow night coz I can't stop thinking of this sweatshirt with a graphic print of Hyenas.post #72409 of 1090541/28/13 at 7:17pm
Barcelona is awesome, and I think there's plenty to do besides sightseeing. Messi is also a boss.
Since we're sort of on the topic, can someone explain to me what sets apart LUC/BBS/etc pants from say Zam or other alternatives that justifies the price point? Is it quality, details, or some magic mix of everything?post #72410 of 1090541/28/13 at 7:22pmpost #72411 of 1090541/28/13 at 7:42pmjust unsubscribed from a bunch of spam, unbookmarked all a lot of things I used to think I wanted.
Gonna stop visiting "fashion blogs" that are really just cop lists.
Tempted to cut out everything and just visit Suspension Point (store or blog) any time I'm feeling like buying something because the hit rate is near 100%, and he's not scared of emerging designers either. More importantly there's no patronising marketing talk or over-intellectualism. Just honest presentation of clothing that he's hand picked himself.post #72412 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:01pmpost #72413 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:18pmpost #72414 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:25pmpost #72415 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:26pmpost #72416 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:29pmpost #72417 of 1090541/28/13 at 8:33pmpost #72418 of 1090541/28/13 at 9:23pmpost #72419 of 1090541/28/13 at 9:27pmpost #72420 of 1090541/28/13 at 9:54pmhaha word, i don't know - has anyone tried meditation? I think i'm developing ADHD, cant really focus on things like i used to or maybe everything I am involved in doesn't interest me enough ?
sorry this isn't fashion haha just random thought
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 52 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Rome / Naples Advice 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...