Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4827
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72392 of 1090541/28/13 at 2:03pmpost #72393 of 1090541/28/13 at 2:24pmpost #72394 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
They deliver quickly if you buy from a business. Not sure otherwise. Sometimes they wont update unless there is a change (obvsly).post #72395 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:22pmpost #72396 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:23pmpost #72397 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:24pmQuote:
Don't know about size 52, but my 48's measure 17" aligned waist and a 12" or so thigh. Hem is 7" across.
Smashwindow and mrchariybrown (Charly) also got the J pants from him. Might ask them and check which sizes they've got.post #72398 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:24pmpost #72399 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:26pmpost #72400 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
Yes, nicest city I've ever been to, though it's a little subdued around now due to it being winter. I lived there for a bit, PM me if you wantpost #72401 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:47pmpost #72402 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:57pmQuote:
absolutely, I wish I could trade places with you!
I have a terrible fit pic of myself standing on the sidelines at the Camp Nou that I never posted.post #72403 of 1090541/28/13 at 3:59pmpost #72404 of 1090541/28/13 at 4:23pmpost #72405 of 1090541/28/13 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by DLesterQuote:
absolutely, I wish I could trade places with you!
I have a terrible fit pic of myself standing on the sidelines at the Camp Nou that I never posted.
pls post this, if not here then in the other thread. also you have PM you ignore shah
synth, you should go. i have interesting memories of barca........................
bang bang at times has good things on Berwick Street which is a quirky little place anyway
if you're there layers and dsm are only a km or two away anyway (same with yohji across from layers)
Edited by the shah - 1/28/13 at 5:05pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...