world needs more wizard robes
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 11/27/15 at 8:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4803post #72031 of 1090541/23/13 at 11:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72032 of 1090541/23/13 at 11:29ampost #72033 of 1090541/23/13 at 12:38pmpost #72034 of 1090541/23/13 at 12:47pmpost #72035 of 1090541/23/13 at 12:58pmpost #72036 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:13pmpost #72037 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #72038 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
No link that I know of, haven't managed to find anything from these sub-lines online, but here are some more pics:
fabric somehow got stretched in 4th picture, doesn't look like that normally, and 5th pic is to show how wide the "shawlcollar"/"built-in scarf"/"hoodie" ispost #72039 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:37pmpost #72040 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:42pmpost #72041 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:49pmpost #72042 of 1090541/23/13 at 1:58pmQuote:
182 cm I think (5'10-6'0)
I assure you, if you saw it in person with the belt taken away, and you'd see the texture, the fit, and the actually noticeable seam between sleeves and shoulder which helps with giving it some structure, there's no way you'd mistake it for a bathrobe
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/23/13 at 2:50pmpost #72043 of 1090541/23/13 at 2:03pm"My stream-of-consciousnesses thoughts on 2013 collections:"
or "Magician presents the goth-ninja state-of-the-union"
julius, ann d and rick owens all doing what they do best. boris bidjan saberi is also doing what rick owens does best.
dries might be my favorite of everything. in my dream existence where an old-money heiress discovers my art im buying and wearing almost the entire collection head to toe. this can also be accomplished via huge poker tournament win or equally flamboyant/ big "r" romantic windfall.
hedi slimane is being aptly trashed by everyone, most notably tim blanks - wherefore art thou pilati???!! lanvin is pretty good, KVA Dior is pretty bad. damir doma is unfortunate, doubly so at the absurd prices. Still wouldn't mind some comfy dd pants when they make it to third markdown on yoox.
Junya did his usual shtick but with a goth-y palette which I actually love and I think works a lot better then I expected. Jil Sander is great for adventurous para-legals and CPAs.
yohji is as per usual on another level - its binary you either love it or hate it and neither camp is changing their mind (as is often the case in life the lovers have it right) similarly CdG is very silly, very fun and Im sure very expensive. what more can we expect/desire?
Bonus Mention: Zam B is competently ripping off the safer CCP elements - but safe CCP is kind of missing the whole point, I know that sounds pretty damning but that's true of most of the lesser atelier-ish brands.
Double Bonus Mention: Viridi-Anne is boring and awesome in equal measures - which i think is kind of the point. everything looks stylish,,wearable and comfortable. If I get rich in a non romantic/flamboyant way this will be my head-to-toe.
I know you were all dying for that.
Cheerspost #72044 of 1090541/23/13 at 2:10pmpost #72045 of 1090541/23/13 at 2:12pmSo I'm looking to buy some stuff from siki im at POTN, and I called to ask about measurements. Is siki cut for people with zero shoulders? I don't even have broad shoulders (16.5 measurements on my body) but the size 1 pants will fit me fine, apparently, but the size 2 of this tunic is way too small according to the store's measurements (15 inches from shoulder seams). http://patronofthenew.us/products/sim-sh017lt-cargo-tunic
does this seem crazy to anyone else?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › RISING SUN & CO. Cone Selvedge Denim Bomber Size Medium 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › NIGEL CABOURN Mallory Army In Harris Tweed Size 48 Medium 8 minutes ago
- › GOROS TAKAHASHI X-LARGE EAGLE PENDANT 18K HEAD 925S SILVER BODY 11 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories