Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/12/16 at 6:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4803post #72031 of 1090531/23/13 at 11:29ampost #72032 of 1090531/23/13 at 12:38pmpost #72033 of 1090531/23/13 at 12:47pmpost #72034 of 1090531/23/13 at 12:58pmpost #72035 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:13pmpost #72036 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:17pmpost #72037 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:24pmQuote:
No link that I know of, haven't managed to find anything from these sub-lines online, but here are some more pics:
fabric somehow got stretched in 4th picture, doesn't look like that normally, and 5th pic is to show how wide the "shawlcollar"/"built-in scarf"/"hoodie" ispost #72038 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:37pmpost #72039 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:42pmpost #72040 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:49pmpost #72041 of 1090531/23/13 at 1:58pmQuote:
182 cm I think (5'10-6'0)
I assure you, if you saw it in person with the belt taken away, and you'd see the texture, the fit, and the actually noticeable seam between sleeves and shoulder which helps with giving it some structure, there's no way you'd mistake it for a bathrobe
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/23/13 at 2:50pmpost #72042 of 1090531/23/13 at 2:03pm"My stream-of-consciousnesses thoughts on 2013 collections:"
or "Magician presents the goth-ninja state-of-the-union"
julius, ann d and rick owens all doing what they do best. boris bidjan saberi is also doing what rick owens does best.
dries might be my favorite of everything. in my dream existence where an old-money heiress discovers my art im buying and wearing almost the entire collection head to toe. this can also be accomplished via huge poker tournament win or equally flamboyant/ big "r" romantic windfall.
hedi slimane is being aptly trashed by everyone, most notably tim blanks - wherefore art thou pilati???!! lanvin is pretty good, KVA Dior is pretty bad. damir doma is unfortunate, doubly so at the absurd prices. Still wouldn't mind some comfy dd pants when they make it to third markdown on yoox.
Junya did his usual shtick but with a goth-y palette which I actually love and I think works a lot better then I expected. Jil Sander is great for adventurous para-legals and CPAs.
yohji is as per usual on another level - its binary you either love it or hate it and neither camp is changing their mind (as is often the case in life the lovers have it right) similarly CdG is very silly, very fun and Im sure very expensive. what more can we expect/desire?
Bonus Mention: Zam B is competently ripping off the safer CCP elements - but safe CCP is kind of missing the whole point, I know that sounds pretty damning but that's true of most of the lesser atelier-ish brands.
Double Bonus Mention: Viridi-Anne is boring and awesome in equal measures - which i think is kind of the point. everything looks stylish,,wearable and comfortable. If I get rich in a non romantic/flamboyant way this will be my head-to-toe.
I know you were all dying for that.
Cheerspost #72043 of 1090531/23/13 at 2:10pmpost #72044 of 1090531/23/13 at 2:12pmSo I'm looking to buy some stuff from siki im at POTN, and I called to ask about measurements. Is siki cut for people with zero shoulders? I don't even have broad shoulders (16.5 measurements on my body) but the size 1 pants will fit me fine, apparently, but the size 2 of this tunic is way too small according to the store's measurements (15 inches from shoulder seams). http://patronofthenew.us/products/sim-sh017lt-cargo-tunic
does this seem crazy to anyone else?post #72045 of 1090531/23/13 at 2:12pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 26 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 30 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 31 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 32 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 40 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding