or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 49  

post #721 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
You people complaining about the weather are pussies. Try south Florida, it's fucking 90+ everyday with 100% humidity. Not to mention that there is nothing to do and most people are basically a step away from their deathbed.
^this (though I guess I'm not in the south) BTW, H&M shirts don't feel that bad to me. I don't know what's up with some of you people, feels like an average shirt to me. The only thing I can't stand from H&M is the feel of the knits.
post #722 of 109053
http://store.americanapparel.net/rsacm301.html
post #723 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqhong View Post

How dare those hipster scum appropriate my workwear culture! Workwear is not a trend, it's a lifestyle! I am above fashion, see, because that's just disposable, whereas I stick to a tried and true culture of rich deep Americana sold to me by Japanese people I discovered over the internet last year.

*spends an hour deciding whether to wear a shirt with six pockets or a shirt with seven pockets to IT job*
post #724 of 109053
I am fantasizing that some day I will live in a place where I won't have to own 5 different winter coats and 5 kinds of winter boots to cope with the near-death sub-zero temperatures. Then I'd be able to actually wear some of that high falutin fashion couture
post #725 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqhong View Post
That looks incredibly unattractive on her. Another fashion thought: Do you guys really care about how your SO's dress? My GF wears all these high waisted pants and shorts and they look terrible, but she is hot none the less so I don't really care.
post #726 of 109053
pics, and we'll be the judge
post #727 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
That looks incredibly unattractive on her.

Another fashion thought: Do you guys really care about how your SO's dress? My GF wears all these high waisted pants and shorts and they look terrible, but she is hot none the less so I don't really care.

post #728 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
You people complaining about the weather are pussies. Try south Florida, it's fucking 90+ everyday with 100% humidity. Not to mention that there is nothing to do and most people are basically a step away from their deathbed.

I lived in Beijing for a while in the summer and whilst it was extremely hot, the humidity was nothing compared to Shanghai, which was rather traumatizing.
post #729 of 109053
^Yeah, Shanghai and India are places where the weathers gets to like 120 with 100% humidity, crazy shit like that. Don't understand how humans can function in those kinds of conditions. My ex dressed pretty terribly, was an ongoing project trying to make her wardrobe legit, gave up towards the end. Finding women who dress well is a wonderful, special thing.
post #730 of 109053
^troof
post #731 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I lived in Beijing for a while in the summer and whilst it was extremely hot, the humidity was nothing compared to Shanghai, which was rather traumatizing.

I'm sure SoCal appreciates the compliment
post #732 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
You people complaining about the weather are pussies. Try south Florida, it's fucking 90+ everyday with 100% humidity. Not to mention that there is nothing to do and most people are basically a step away from their deathbed.

I'm from Miami and the thought of layering there was a complete joke. during winter people would wear scarves with t-shirts, jeans, and Rainbow sandals.
post #733 of 109053
^^My condolenses. Miami is style hell from what I've seen.
post #734 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
^^My condolenses. Miami is style hell from what I've seen.

Thanks...you're right, its a wasteland. Lots of Ed Hardy/Affliction + TR. I can count good Miami clothing stores on one hand, and that's including 2 Barney's. I've seen more nicely-dressed people in one summer month of DC living than I have in years of living in the 305.

Thought for the style-conscious who are tight on cash: plan out a budget for the upcoming season. Instead of feeling guilty over not buying J.Crew I can enjoy that new jacket knowing I still have some dough set aside for pants, jeans, or new kicks.
post #735 of 109053
I got a non-fashion related random thought. The best rapper ever thread is the one of the most facepalm-worthy threads on this site I've read.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts