Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4795post #71911 of 1090541/21/13 at 9:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71912 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #71913 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:17pmpost #71914 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:19pmyeah length on the sweater is workable. must fix pants tho...
in other news - someone find me a LUC beanie or something (or leu) - i haven't recovered from the grief of losing a brand new one last month - can't find in stock anywhere
or this damir cap
http://www.layerslondon.com/clothing/menswear/accessories/hats/visor_hat.htmlpost #71915 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:23pmLast one I had bookmarked sold last week
For the peeps with the silent beanies from this or past season, did you tuck or take off the long tag? I'm looking at the seams and it looks like f I take out the seams that attach the elongated tag it may damage the integrity of the beanie (double layer cotton one). Hmmm.post #71916 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:27pmpost #71917 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:31pmpost #71918 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:45pmpost #71919 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:47pmpost #71920 of 1090541/21/13 at 10:49pmpost #71921 of 1090541/21/13 at 11:29pm
I have been seriously disappointed in schneider's construction: after probably 10 wears with a belt, the belt hooks on my pants were falling off- and now, after maybe 15 wears, some of the seams are coming apart. It is sad, and I am unsure if this is a common problem, or jus a random occurrence.post #71922 of 1090541/22/13 at 12:30ama few weeks ago i asked about fingerless knit gloves and i purchased some barbour gloves but I don't like how long the fingers holes are on it. they go too far - i want something shorter. any recommendations for knit fingerless gloves in black or grey that have short finger holes...or, alternatively, an arm warmer? not looking to spend too much but not looking for something super cheap either. looking to spend less than $50, preferably ~$30.post #71923 of 1090541/22/13 at 2:11ampost #71924 of 1090541/22/13 at 2:25amQuote:Originally Posted by wurm
a few weeks ago i asked about fingerless knit gloves and i purchased some barbour gloves but I don't like how long the fingers holes are on it. they go too far - i want something shorter. any recommendations for knit fingerless gloves in black or grey that have short finger holes...or, alternatively, an arm warmer? not looking to spend too much but not looking for something super cheap either. looking to spend less than $50, preferably ~$30.
Marrkt has some Highland 2000 on "sale" at 15£.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 54 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Rider Boot Company 7 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...