Siki is totally awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4780post #71686 of 1090541/17/13 at 12:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71687 of 1090541/17/13 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by noob
I'd call them immediately. Same thing happened to me -- earlier this month, I placed an order, the payment went through, and the status was stuck on 'waiting to be fulfilled' for a few days, even though I chose a fast shipping option. I called for a few days, never even reached an answering machine. Finally reached someone who went and assembled my order while we spoke (apparently, they hadn't been put on hold when I paid).
I cant even seem to get anyone at Mortar on the phone, or response from email...
Yet my payment went through immediately.post #71688 of 1090541/17/13 at 12:56pmpost #71689 of 1090541/17/13 at 12:59pmpost #71690 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:05pm
Rick was much better than previous seasons. Have to get my hands on any of the pants when they hit stores, very cool design on most. Footwear is just crazy yeti stuff, though I wouldn´t mind rocking them if I lived in a snowy city.
Oh, and this happened
It´s not working I guess, so here´s the link
Edited by Lionheart Biker - 1/17/13 at 1:17pmpost #71691 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
Such as?post #71692 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:13pmpost #71693 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:13pmQuote:
Pretty funny. Well at least we know they're keeping track of their online orders and not selling things they don't actually have in stock (opening ceremony)post #71694 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:17pm
brands you mean?
I haven't really thought much about it
But here are some cool brands that are pretty much not available in sweden:
geller, peir wu, ss, siki im, ute ploier, arcteryx, CPs, eg, n&f, makr, W+H, plokhov, isaora, lad, ro, carpe, mmm, raf, damir
but yeah I guess TSB has already taken the spot for "coolest store in sweden"post #71695 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:21pmQuote:
My first thought when looking through that site was "this can't be up to date". I guess SF has conditioned me to assume that any online store with a full size run on any discounted item (even ugly stuff) is just slow to update their online stock records.post #71696 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
Yeah. It took me a few days of calling several times during business hours. I'd just keep trying. I assume they're just swamped because of the sales.
Once I called, everything arrived quickly and well-packaged.
Next step -- product measurements. (See sig for details... )post #71697 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:22pmpost #71698 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:25pmpost #71699 of 1090541/17/13 at 1:27pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › 12SS Visvim Sanjuro Kimono 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments Olive Poplin Tablier 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments: Button Shawl 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Dark. Navy / Red Floral Jacquard Bedford Jacket 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...