Siki is totally awesome!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4780
Styleforum Top Picks
I'd call them immediately. Same thing happened to me -- earlier this month, I placed an order, the payment went through, and the status was stuck on 'waiting to be fulfilled' for a few days, even though I chose a fast shipping option. I called for a few days, never even reached an answering machine. Finally reached someone who went and assembled my order while we spoke (apparently, they hadn't been put on hold when I paid).
I cant even seem to get anyone at Mortar on the phone, or response from email...
Yet my payment went through immediately.
Rick was much better than previous seasons. Have to get my hands on any of the pants when they hit stores, very cool design on most. Footwear is just crazy yeti stuff, though I wouldn´t mind rocking them if I lived in a snowy city.
Oh, and this happened
It´s not working I guess, so here´s the link
Edited by Lionheart Biker - 1/17/13 at 1:17pm
Pretty funny. Well at least we know they're keeping track of their online orders and not selling things they don't actually have in stock (opening ceremony)
brands you mean?
I haven't really thought much about it
But here are some cool brands that are pretty much not available in sweden:
geller, peir wu, ss, siki im, ute ploier, arcteryx, CPs, eg, n&f, makr, W+H, plokhov, isaora, lad, ro, carpe, mmm, raf, damir
but yeah I guess TSB has already taken the spot for "coolest store in sweden"
My first thought when looking through that site was "this can't be up to date". I guess SF has conditioned me to assume that any online store with a full size run on any discounted item (even ugly stuff) is just slow to update their online stock records.
Yeah. It took me a few days of calling several times during business hours. I'd just keep trying. I assume they're just swamped because of the sales.
Once I called, everything arrived quickly and well-packaged.
Next step -- product measurements. (See sig for details... )
- Random fashion thoughts
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Rubicon Down Jacket Med. NEW 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Sale - BNIB Church's and Pre-Owned Allen Edmonds 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...