Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4771
Styleforum Top Picks
So many delivery problems your hear about, it´s unreal to see that many fuck ups. I´ve gotten dozens of stuff bought online in the past years, from the national post office as well as private shipping companies, and never had a problem. If I´m not there to get the package, they leave a notice, then they come back one more time and if I´m not there again I can go collect it the next day from them. I usually try to beat them to delivery and go there to pick it up myself so as not to depend on whether or not I´ll be there when they deliver.
gtrans, just torch the fucking the place . If they fucked up and left you like this, do what it takes to get your money back. If it was little money, I thin many could let it slide, but for over 300 bucks, no way.
thanks. they don't tend to fall within my style but these pants look nice. the only things i don't like are that they're pressed (can easily be steamed so not really an issue) and i dislike the waist bands closures that protrude like that. the latter isn't really that big of a deal since it shouldn't be visible but for some reason would still bother me.
these tweed ones look best imo:
anyway, i would buy but they don't have any of them in my size (32) (i can add salt & pepper to my cart but not select a size so i assume it's out of stock). how often do they restock? any other similar options?
Yeah couldn't find two pairs of jeans at Barney's the other day staff is so fing unhelpful until this cute blonde walked up, ended up kopping like 10 things from here suck it the rest of those fake beezies
LN-CC - do they remove VAT somehow? I tried a full priced item as well as a sale item, and VAT was not removed at the last checkout step before I hit "Purchase". The total is shown as the same price as the item is on the site, plus shipping. What gives? How do I get them to remove VAT?
i remember this issue, ln-cc gives either a sale or vat-off but not both, at least thats what happened to me
btw what is return policy on sale items?
Bleh, I'm out $320 because the postman misdelivered my Ute Ploier cardigan. I even asked him personally if he remembered delivering something to my house (after half an hour of waiting around since he ignored me the first time) and all I got was a curt "I don't remember. If it says delivered, then I must have delivered it." Which is bullshit, considering this has happened before, though the packages showed up 2-3 days later after I visit the post office and speak to the supervisor there. Been over a week with multiple phone calls and visits to the post office.
Would prefer the cardigan over the money but being out both really sucks.
Don't you have to sign for your packages?
If yes, they have to show your signature and if you can prove it's not yours, its time to pay up.
- Random fashion thoughts
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 9 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 15 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...