Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4771post #71551 of 1090541/15/13 at 9:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71552 of 1090541/15/13 at 9:35pmpost #71553 of 1090541/15/13 at 9:36pmpost #71554 of 1090541/15/13 at 9:38pmpost #71555 of 1090541/15/13 at 10:05pm
So many delivery problems your hear about, it´s unreal to see that many fuck ups. I´ve gotten dozens of stuff bought online in the past years, from the national post office as well as private shipping companies, and never had a problem. If I´m not there to get the package, they leave a notice, then they come back one more time and if I´m not there again I can go collect it the next day from them. I usually try to beat them to delivery and go there to pick it up myself so as not to depend on whether or not I´ll be there when they deliver.
gtrans, just torch the fucking the place . If they fucked up and left you like this, do what it takes to get your money back. If it was little money, I thin many could let it slide, but for over 300 bucks, no way.post #71556 of 1090541/15/13 at 10:41pmpost #71557 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:24pmQuote:Stuff moves quick at Epaulet, check the thread or PM them for infoOriginally Posted by wurm
thanks. they don't tend to fall within my style but these pants look nice. the only things i don't like are that they're pressed (can easily be steamed so not really an issue) and i dislike the waist bands closures that protrude like that. the latter isn't really that big of a deal since it shouldn't be visible but for some reason would still bother me.
these tweed ones look best imo:
anyway, i would buy but they don't have any of them in my size (32) (i can add salt & pepper to my cart but not select a size so i assume it's out of stock). how often do they restock? any other similar options?Quote:
Yeah couldn't find two pairs of jeans at Barney's the other day staff is so fing unhelpful until this cute blonde walked up, ended up kopping like 10 things from here suck it the rest of those fake beeziespost #71558 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:39pmLN-CC - do they remove VAT somehow? I tried a full priced item as well as a sale item, and VAT was not removed at the last checkout step before I hit "Purchase". The total is shown as the same price as the item is on the site, plus shipping. What gives? How do I get them to remove VAT?post #71559 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:40pmpost #71560 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
LN-CC - do they remove VAT somehow? I tried a full priced item as well as a sale item, and VAT was not removed at the last checkout step before I hit "Purchase". The total is shown as the same price as the item is on the site, plus shipping. What gives? How do I get them to remove VAT?
i remember this issue, ln-cc gives either a sale or vat-off but not both, at least thats what happened to me
btw what is return policy on sale items?post #71561 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:41pmpost #71562 of 1090541/15/13 at 11:42pmpost #71563 of 1090541/16/13 at 12:36ampost #71564 of 1090541/16/13 at 2:20amQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Bleh, I'm out $320 because the postman misdelivered my Ute Ploier cardigan. I even asked him personally if he remembered delivering something to my house (after half an hour of waiting around since he ignored me the first time) and all I got was a curt "I don't remember. If it says delivered, then I must have delivered it." Which is bullshit, considering this has happened before, though the packages showed up 2-3 days later after I visit the post office and speak to the supervisor there. Been over a week with multiple phone calls and visits to the post office.
Would prefer the cardigan over the money but being out both really sucks.
Don't you have to sign for your packages?
If yes, they have to show your signature and if you can prove it's not yours, its time to pay up.post #71565 of 1090541/16/13 at 3:04amHad this happen a couple of times myself while opening a store in a new mall. Delivery guys getting bored waiting at crowded loading docks and just punching out our packages as delivered without signature. Us using hours tracking down the shit to find it at their storage facility stashed all the way in the back. Not even an apology from the firm. I wish I was 6'5 and 300 pounds, that way my "I'll haunt you in your dreams" comment would have carried more weight
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Seiko SKX007 Dive Watch With 7 NATO Straps - Like New 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buzz Ricksons navy USN N1 Deck Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...