i have the cardi!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4766
Styleforum Top Picks
Everyone will be buying Peir Wu now. Also, Suspension Point is a great shop. Probably the only place online that I still find things I want, even now.
I'll say EDM just as the broadest category possible (house, garage, etc). A lot of white label, single releases and what not. Then some older soul, disco, funk, etc. I really didn't do enough with what I had to justify having as much as I did, so I'm solely a listener. Oddly enough getting rid of all my stuff took nearly all of last summer haha Still, I want to move in a few years and the thought of hauling all of that across country gave me nightmares.
I have a $400 soundcard and a $500 midi controller (which I could probably live without if I had to) and that's all I really need - just use the soundcard + whatever the club provides and use the midi when at home. I get that having vinyl is its own kind of hobby, though - just saying that I'm glad I avoided getting into that, as it saved me a ton and still allowed me to enjoy DJing.
I might be willing to swap playing real vinyl to Serato, to keep the same feeling but cutting the costs and transportation headaches. The problem is that the Serato software and hardware is so damn expensive that I've just continued buying vinyl. Probably have like 120 12"s atm, and it's growing by approx 5 per month. In the long run, it will def be cheaper to go down the Serato route but 650 bucks is a lot to get started with the stuff.
I have a soundcard and use Ableton + 2 midis for producing (which I'll most likely sell since I don't use them) and 2 Technics SL1200 + A&H mixer for DJing. Really glad I bought those turntables since they're blast to use and the resale value is very good. I just started DJing about a year ago and haven't played out yet, but as soon as I consider myself good enough I think I will play a fair bit at clubs etc.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Events and PSA thread 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...