i have the cardi!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4766
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71477 of 1090541/14/13 at 8:03pmpost #71478 of 1090541/14/13 at 8:21pmI will second that Joseph is great with sizing, but unreachable at the moment. I'm looking at that same PW jacket Fuuma picked up and am thinking I can squeeze into a size 46. Typically a slim 48 so perhaps the 48 that is still available may fit. But going to wait for Joseph to confirm.
Everyone will be buying Peir Wu now. Also, Suspension Point is a great shop. Probably the only place online that I still find things I want, even now.post #71479 of 1090541/14/13 at 8:35pmpost #71480 of 1090541/14/13 at 8:45pmpost #71481 of 1090541/14/13 at 9:17pmpost #71482 of 1090541/14/13 at 9:40pmpost #71483 of 1090541/15/13 at 12:44ampost #71484 of 1090541/15/13 at 3:04amQuote:Originally Posted by lesamourai
I'll say EDM just as the broadest category possible (house, garage, etc). A lot of white label, single releases and what not. Then some older soul, disco, funk, etc. I really didn't do enough with what I had to justify having as much as I did, so I'm solely a listener. Oddly enough getting rid of all my stuff took nearly all of last summer haha Still, I want to move in a few years and the thought of hauling all of that across country gave me nightmares.Quote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
I have a $400 soundcard and a $500 midi controller (which I could probably live without if I had to) and that's all I really need - just use the soundcard + whatever the club provides and use the midi when at home. I get that having vinyl is its own kind of hobby, though - just saying that I'm glad I avoided getting into that, as it saved me a ton and still allowed me to enjoy DJing.
I might be willing to swap playing real vinyl to Serato, to keep the same feeling but cutting the costs and transportation headaches. The problem is that the Serato software and hardware is so damn expensive that I've just continued buying vinyl. Probably have like 120 12"s atm, and it's growing by approx 5 per month. In the long run, it will def be cheaper to go down the Serato route but 650 bucks is a lot to get started with the stuff.
I have a soundcard and use Ableton + 2 midis for producing (which I'll most likely sell since I don't use them) and 2 Technics SL1200 + A&H mixer for DJing. Really glad I bought those turntables since they're blast to use and the resale value is very good. I just started DJing about a year ago and haven't played out yet, but as soon as I consider myself good enough I think I will play a fair bit at clubs etc.post #71485 of 1090541/15/13 at 3:57ampost #71486 of 1090541/15/13 at 4:17ampost #71487 of 1090541/15/13 at 4:26ampost #71488 of 1090541/15/13 at 4:57ampost #71489 of 1090541/15/13 at 5:09am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 17 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 17 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 19 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...