or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4760

post #71386 of 98236
Anyone got a nanamica wind shirt? tts or size up one?
post #71387 of 98236

The Wife Aquatic shog[1].gif

post #71388 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Funny, I took it to mean that she's been staring at my butt. (Plus she outranks me by quite a margin at the university wink.gif )
The funniest thing was, I told her that I almost never wash my jeans, and she said, "Oh, I almost never wash my pants either!" Then she told me a story about how she had a pair of Levi's when she was a teenager that she wore only when she was riding horses, and she never, ever washed them. inlove.gif

This lady sounds great! Ask her if she kept them, and then ask if you can snap some "pics of her fades for the internet." If she says yes, it's love.
post #71389 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Funny, I took it to mean that she's been staring at my butt. (Plus she outranks me by quite a margin at the university wink.gif )
The funniest thing was, I told her that I almost never wash my jeans, and she said, "Oh, I almost never wash my pants either!" Then she told me a story about how she had a pair of Levi's when she was a teenager that she wore only when she was riding horses, and she never, ever washed them. inlove.gif

so is that what they call it these days? foo.gif
post #71390 of 98236
Zissou's Leather Wedding Rings
post #71391 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Zissou's Leather Wedding Rings

Diamond encrusted. If you distress and fray the leather youve got the next big thing in goth-ninja couture.

@nanheun, racy! shog[1].gif
post #71392 of 98236
Live-stream unavailable from old, old wooden ship.
post #71393 of 98236
Slept hard on some boots I wanted... now that they're sold out I really want them. A couple other stuff I was looking at and now I fear I might impulse buy.
post #71394 of 98236
Anyone have recs for nice black side zips for my girl? She's jelly of my HMMMMMMMMMMs biggrin.gif
post #71395 of 98236
Similar to MMM shape or? I really enjoy Ann's footwear but it might be too chunky if she likes the MMMs. Might look at Acne if she's looking for a bootie
post #71396 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Anyone have recs for nice black side zips for my girl? She's jelly of my HMMMMMMMMMMs biggrin.gif

Picture sucks but those are really, really nice.

http://shop.leclaireur.com/shopping/women/dries-van-noten-leather-boot-item-10113595.aspx
Edited by Fuuma - 1/13/13 at 2:04pm
post #71397 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post


Picture sucks but those are really, really nice.

which ones are "those"?

post #71398 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzeak View Post

Slept hard on some boots I wanted... now that they're sold out I really want them. A couple other stuff I was looking at and now I fear I might impulse buy.

dont do it man
mad regrets
post #71399 of 98236
jil has some nice chealsea boots on yoox iirc.
post #71400 of 98236
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

which ones are "those"?

Added in the link.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts