Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4758post #71356 of 1090541/12/13 at 4:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71357 of 1090541/12/13 at 4:25pmpost #71358 of 1090541/12/13 at 4:27pmpost #71359 of 1090541/12/13 at 4:33pmpost #71360 of 1090541/12/13 at 5:22pm
Got none, sorry man.Quote:
Tried to find a photo of it online, but I literally can't find it anywhere. I'm going to try calling the SA at Barney's tomorrow (really cool guy btw) to see if he's any more information on it. That said, it was certainly a blazer; but with buttons leading all the way up to the neck, it was almost like an officer's jacket (minus military styling). I guess the funniest part of the whole thing is that it was Givenchy. I always assumed that I would hate anything by Givenchy. Just shows how ignorant I was of their stuff.post #71361 of 1090541/12/13 at 6:40pmi had a long conversation with my dad about him redoing his house, and he mentioned that he paid for the entire kitchen with amex reward points, and today i got an amex green. seems like such a waste to put all my day-to-day shit on my debit card when i could be getting reward points for it.post #71362 of 1090541/12/13 at 6:44pmpost #71363 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
i had a long conversation with my dad about him redoing his house, and he mentioned that he paid for the entire kitchen with amex reward points, and today i got an amex green. seems like such a waste to put all my day-to-day shit on my debit card when i could be getting reward points for it.
just got a check for 145 bones from my capital one today for copping up a storm past couple of months, 0 interest toopost #71364 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:12pmpost #71365 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:22pmpost #71366 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:33pm
Just think of not using a card that gives you cash back as paying an extra 1+% tax on everything you buy. it's foolish not to use it if possible. (yes i understand lots of places are cash only / it's good to tip in cash / etc)post #71367 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:33pmpost #71368 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
That's exactly my thinking recently, SPG Amex is good and with $5000 in charges in the first 6 months you get 25k points. Might make that engagement ring worth it. Almost...post #71369 of 1090541/12/13 at 7:44pmNever understood why people had so many misconceptions about credit cards. Plenty of classmates at business school (midwest) openly talked about how it was bad to use a credit card and that you should use cash / debit instead. I rarely carry more than $40 cash and always charge to my card, even if it's a $1 or something. Plus you get to track all your spending right away. Like others have mentioned you get % back but you also get extra protections (especially with AMEX) and an additional 30 days to pay it off. As long as you always pay off it's essentially 0% loans each month.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1443 Active Users (309 Members and 1134 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?