Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:53 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4752post #71266 of 1090541/11/13 at 11:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71267 of 1090541/11/13 at 12:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
The problem with people that wear Paul Harnden is that they all wear only PH and style themselves / dress exactly like Paul
The same thing happens with people that get really into Thom Browne I guess.
Are there other designers that wear only their line and have legions of fans that do the same?
yohjipost #71268 of 1090541/11/13 at 12:27pmQuote:
1) Rick Owens plays this song during his AW12 show.
2) Fashion homos go apeshit and tweet about it cause it's like, so fierce (Zebra Katz is also openly gay + referencing Voguing-which is so hot right now-).
3) Azealia Banks (same thing happened to her a few months before with 212 being played for Karl Lagerfeld and at many runway shows -she is openly bi +references pussy eating and Voguing -see a trend-) plays the song at a Chanel dj set/makes her own version/now prepares to tour with him.
4) GREAT SUCCESS!!post #71269 of 1090541/11/13 at 12:30pmpost #71270 of 1090541/11/13 at 12:38pmpost #71271 of 1090541/11/13 at 1:01pmpost #71272 of 1090541/11/13 at 1:14pmQuote:Quote:
Oh, sweet. Thanks, guys, much appreciated...
Muddy picnics ahead.post #71273 of 1090541/11/13 at 1:29pmpost #71274 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:04pmpost #71275 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:39pmpost #71276 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:41pmpost #71277 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:43pmpost #71278 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:54pmQuote:
I'm totally okay with Devoa SS13: http://www.sz-mag.com/news/2012/06/devoa-ss13/
EDIT: okay with means I really like itpost #71279 of 1090541/11/13 at 2:57pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1690 Active Users (382 Members and 1308 Guests)
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *Price Reduction* Carmina Chukka in Snuff Suede US 10.5/UK 9.5... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › New Allen Edmonds Walden Loafers Burgundy 11.5 B (No Defect) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Burberry Womens Nova Check Prorsum Raincoat 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...