I'm with you, just forgot to put a meter with my sarcasm.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:06 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4747post #71191 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71192 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:55pmpost #71193 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:58pmpost #71194 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:59pmpost #71195 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:25pmpost #71196 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:29pmpost #71197 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:47pmpost #71198 of 1090541/9/13 at 9:07pm
Funny you mention that, I already have one. See I'm kind of a daydreamer when it comes to the simplest things. For instance a hidden placket on a Schneider jacket, the vamp of an Edward Green boot, most of the Young&Hungry thread, theses sorts of things can really get in the way of my productivity at work. So what my therapist has done, she's a certified materialism counselor by the way, is get me to wear this rubber band. The idea is I pull the thing and it snaps my wrist every time I find myself in the clouds or whatever. It's supposed to give me some purchase over my wants and overall contentedness (although she doesn't approve of me describing it as "purchase", I have no idea why). Strangely I haven't even put it on yet. So there's that (10).post #71199 of 1090541/9/13 at 9:54pmpost #71200 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:08pmQuote:
DHL has been doing this to me regularly, pretty much from the first time they ever delivered a package to my door.post #71201 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:40ampost #71202 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:44ampost #71203 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
As someone who has always sort of hated needles, I've never bothered with tats or piercings. Honestly, I've only ever seen like one person with actually good tattoos- it was this girl I saw briefly last summer who had about 9-10 HUGE ones, all from the same artist, some guy with a good rep in Portland. She said they didn't really have much meaning behind them, she just trusted the artist and picked out the designs she liked best. Looked pretty amazing imo, coloration was beautiful.
I like this - I am in my late 50's, and wouldn't dream, nor dare, to get a tattoo - however I don't understand peoples obsession with judging others with either tattoos or piercings.
There are more important issues in the world that we should be putting this much emotion in.
:)post #71204 of 1090541/10/13 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
What about these? A bit more futuristic, but a no name brand. Can be had cheap, need to offload some gilt credits:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't care much for the stitch detailing on the leather side and am iffy on the rouging, but they look pretty dece
Crumpling/bunching is ruching.
Rouging is what Nicki Minaj does to turn herself from a human into a painted turd.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli (Isaia) Navy Blue Chalk Stripe Double Breasted... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 14 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli (Isaia) Blue & White Textured Cotton Cardigan... 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...