I'm with you, just forgot to put a meter with my sarcasm.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4747
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71192 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:55pmpost #71193 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:58pmpost #71194 of 1090541/9/13 at 7:59pmpost #71195 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:25pmpost #71196 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:29pmpost #71197 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:47pmpost #71198 of 1090541/9/13 at 9:07pm
Funny you mention that, I already have one. See I'm kind of a daydreamer when it comes to the simplest things. For instance a hidden placket on a Schneider jacket, the vamp of an Edward Green boot, most of the Young&Hungry thread, theses sorts of things can really get in the way of my productivity at work. So what my therapist has done, she's a certified materialism counselor by the way, is get me to wear this rubber band. The idea is I pull the thing and it snaps my wrist every time I find myself in the clouds or whatever. It's supposed to give me some purchase over my wants and overall contentedness (although she doesn't approve of me describing it as "purchase", I have no idea why). Strangely I haven't even put it on yet. So there's that (10).post #71199 of 1090541/9/13 at 9:54pmpost #71200 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:08pmQuote:
DHL has been doing this to me regularly, pretty much from the first time they ever delivered a package to my door.post #71201 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:40ampost #71202 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:44ampost #71203 of 1090541/10/13 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
As someone who has always sort of hated needles, I've never bothered with tats or piercings. Honestly, I've only ever seen like one person with actually good tattoos- it was this girl I saw briefly last summer who had about 9-10 HUGE ones, all from the same artist, some guy with a good rep in Portland. She said they didn't really have much meaning behind them, she just trusted the artist and picked out the designs she liked best. Looked pretty amazing imo, coloration was beautiful.
I like this - I am in my late 50's, and wouldn't dream, nor dare, to get a tattoo - however I don't understand peoples obsession with judging others with either tattoos or piercings.
There are more important issues in the world that we should be putting this much emotion in.
:)post #71204 of 1090541/10/13 at 7:00amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
What about these? A bit more futuristic, but a no name brand. Can be had cheap, need to offload some gilt credits:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't care much for the stitch detailing on the leather side and am iffy on the rouging, but they look pretty dece
Crumpling/bunching is ruching.
Rouging is what Nicki Minaj does to turn herself from a human into a painted turd.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 33 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 5 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...