I'm with you, just forgot to put a meter with my sarcasm.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4747
Styleforum Top Picks
Funny you mention that, I already have one. See I'm kind of a daydreamer when it comes to the simplest things. For instance a hidden placket on a Schneider jacket, the vamp of an Edward Green boot, most of the Young&Hungry thread, theses sorts of things can really get in the way of my productivity at work. So what my therapist has done, she's a certified materialism counselor by the way, is get me to wear this rubber band. The idea is I pull the thing and it snaps my wrist every time I find myself in the clouds or whatever. It's supposed to give me some purchase over my wants and overall contentedness (although she doesn't approve of me describing it as "purchase", I have no idea why). Strangely I haven't even put it on yet. So there's that (10).
DHL has been doing this to me regularly, pretty much from the first time they ever delivered a package to my door.
As someone who has always sort of hated needles, I've never bothered with tats or piercings. Honestly, I've only ever seen like one person with actually good tattoos- it was this girl I saw briefly last summer who had about 9-10 HUGE ones, all from the same artist, some guy with a good rep in Portland. She said they didn't really have much meaning behind them, she just trusted the artist and picked out the designs she liked best. Looked pretty amazing imo, coloration was beautiful.
I like this - I am in my late 50's, and wouldn't dream, nor dare, to get a tattoo - however I don't understand peoples obsession with judging others with either tattoos or piercings.
There are more important issues in the world that we should be putting this much emotion in.
What about these? A bit more futuristic, but a no name brand. Can be had cheap, need to offload some gilt credits:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't care much for the stitch detailing on the leather side and am iffy on the rouging, but they look pretty dece
Crumpling/bunching is ruching.
Rouging is what Nicki Minaj does to turn herself from a human into a painted turd.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WTB NEW C&J FOR RL GIANNI SHELL CORDOVAN BOOTS sz:7.5 9 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...