Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:09 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4743post #71131 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #71132 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:27ampost #71133 of 1090541/9/13 at 8:55ampost #71134 of 1090541/9/13 at 9:38ampost #71135 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:08ampost #71136 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:11amJob duties:
- operate rolodex of key terms including "elegant," "effortless," "timeless," "classic," "innovative," "fresh," "twist," "layer[ed]," "essential," "sharp[ly]," "tailored," "team[ed]," "panache," "subtle," and "understated"
(end list)post #71137 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:12ampost #71138 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:48ampost #71139 of 1090541/9/13 at 10:48am
can anyone else select categories in the marketplace? if I try to choose one category (for example "denim", but it's the same with all) only thing that happens is a windows pops up with the text "An error occurred while making the request, please try again."
anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Also had a fun talk with a friend today, began with him saying:
-"Like, I've just figured I'm going to start buying jeans on ebay, after all, it's a quarter of the price I'd pay downtown"
(me) -"That is a horrible idea, most sellers don't provide any measurements and it will most likely look like shit when you put them on"
-"What are you talking about, as long as I have my waist-size I'm sure they will fit well, I mean, all jeans are pretty much the same"post #71140 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:05amthe only tattoo i've really wanted when I saw it was this dude's
wonder if he drew it himself.
I always chuckle a bit when I see people in fashion with a sewing needle and thread tattoo though there are some that are aightt... If i become a designer/pattern maker one day I'll do graphpaper (0)post #71141 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:09amLN-CC messed up my order and sent me the wrong thing. Now they're not sure if they have the jacket in my size in stock or not. On the plus side at least I get to return another item that didn't work out for free. I want that jacket though...post #71142 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:16ampost #71143 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:22ampost #71144 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:27ampost #71145 of 1090541/9/13 at 11:28am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › One of these things is not like the other 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...