or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4713

post #70681 of 102351
4g is almost as fast as my home broadband icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #70682 of 102351
my 3g is faster than my home broadband frown.gif
post #70683 of 102351
Miley there's a pic of me wearing it under the cloak shearling. It's currently in another country, though.
post #70684 of 102351
"I'm just being miley"

thanks synth
post #70685 of 102351
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

I just got an iphone 5 after a few years of using some random crap phone. Wtf I didn't know this shit was actually useful, I'm blown away at how much of an improvement it is over the last time I handled an iphone (3g lol).
What are some apps that I need to have/how do I get NPR podcasts on here
Also mobile SF site is really really good!

I use both NPR apps a lot (music and the regular stuff). They are very gucci
post #70686 of 102351

Does it prolong the life of a pair of jeans if you give them a day or two break between wears? I almost literally wear the same pair of (grey dior) jeans every day.  No idea what I'm gonna do when they wear out... kinda thinking I should look for another pair of grey Levi's or something so I can alternate?

post #70687 of 102351
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Does it prolong the life of a pair of jeans if you give them a day or two break between wears? I almost literally wear the same pair of (grey dior) jeans every day.  No idea what I'm gonna do when they wear out... kinda thinking I should look for another pair of grey Levi's or something so I can alternate?
yes, if you wear them half as much they'll last twice as long.
post #70688 of 102351
ffffuuuu.gif some dude trying to hustle me on ebay that shipping a jacket(worth <£100) without tracking via royal mail would cost £30.
post #70689 of 102351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hand View Post


yes, if you wear them half as much they'll last twice as long.

 

I thought it was sort of apparent that I meant longer as in number of wears, not actual time passed...

post #70690 of 102351
Regis, we need an on-site report stat. Thank you.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/photo-report-inside-the-new-a-lange-shne-boutique-in-palm-beach
post #70691 of 102351
jfc those are beautiful icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #70692 of 102351
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

I thought it was sort of apparent that I meant longer as in number of wears, not actual time passed...

yes, it's a common belief that giving fibers more time to rest keeps them stronger longer. is it true? well, there's so many variables out there, it's hard to say.
post #70693 of 102351
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Regis, we need an on-site report stat. Thank you.

http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/photo-report-inside-the-new-a-lange-shne-boutique-in-palm-beach

Thats cool they chose Palm Beach we don't get much other than the Chanels and Ferragamos. I practically live around the corner from Worth Ave and eat there all the time, and I had no idea. Next time I am walking down to Saks, if they allow walk-ins I will have to check out. I'm an IWC man myself but damn those are lovely. My dad will love this though
post #70694 of 102351
I'm in a J Crew right now and one of the employees is a guy in his mid-50s running around with a popped polo collar under his blazer. All these people looking like they're wearing fucking costumes; is this what every J. Crew is like?
post #70695 of 102351

Yes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts