Same. That said I need to get it shortened and slimmed in the back and sleeves. I lost weight :O
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4708post #70606 of 1090541/2/13 at 11:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70607 of 1090541/2/13 at 12:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I ordered something from Sweden (to the Western USA). It is on the truck for delivery from Fedex, today. I ordered something from Canada, same day, from a shop literally 2 days drive from here. It was sent on the 28th, and it's still in customs. Seriously, I'm happy to pay the brokerage fee to get my shit through, and fast. I mean, you are spending hundreds to thousands anyway. An extra few tens of dollars? That's like, lunch at a good place, or half your dinner.
I ordered something from a shop in Seattle. I live in CA. It was supposed to arrive on 12/31. I check on 12/30 and see that it has been scheduled for delivery on 1/2 (today). I say, WTF... go to check the details... it went from Seattle, to some butthole town in Washington... and then to Kentucky. Only to come back to CA.post #70608 of 1090541/2/13 at 12:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I ordered something from a shop in Seattle. I live in CA. It was supposed to arrive on 12/31. I check on 12/30 and see that it has been scheduled for delivery on 1/2 (today). I say, WTF... go to check the details... it went from Seattle, to some butthole town in Washington... and then to Kentucky. Only to come back to CA.
sounds like uspspost #70609 of 1090541/2/13 at 12:26pmpost #70610 of 1090541/2/13 at 12:54pmpost #70611 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:26pm
And what makes something qualify for being something wearable and not just a "blanket" wrapped around your neck?post #70612 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:37pmlol burberry london has a trenchcoat for 95000 usd
http://us.burberry.com/store/menswear/london/leather-shearling/prod-38487511-mid-length-alligator-leather-trench-coat/post #70613 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:39pmpost #70614 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:47pmpost #70615 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Zeemon
lol burberry london has a trenchcoat for 95000 usd
It's also out of stockpost #70616 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:53pmQuote:
i laughed at my friend who had wrapped a blanket around him on new years eve. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)he was otherwise naked and sitting in the bathroom floor pukingpost #70617 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:55pm
Some companies makes plaid sized scarfs.
http://www.marianorubinacci.net/eshop/product.php?id=1016&lang=2&linea=7post #70618 of 1090541/2/13 at 1:57pmpost #70619 of 1090541/2/13 at 2:40pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (367 Members and 1107 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 second ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 6 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...