I was just watching Clueless, and one of Alicia Silverstone's lines is something like "I don't trust mirrors, that's why I use Polaroids"
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4704post #70546 of 1090541/1/13 at 6:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70547 of 1090541/1/13 at 7:50pmpost #70548 of 1090541/1/13 at 7:54pmpost #70549 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
Having an expensive wardrobe filled with things I love does this for me too, it gives me an immediate and obvious reason to exercise consistently and not eat junk all day long. Been in Hawaii over break for like a week now, finally losing some of that fat I picked up while in Europe. Feels good manpost #70550 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:09pmpost #70551 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:10pmpost #70552 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
Yup. The oversized, anti fit aspect can make it challenging. I imagine mine would work out better if I was taller, but sizing down 1 definitely helped. MIghta been able to do 2.post #70553 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:17pmpost #70554 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:19pmpost #70555 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:19pm
I feel the alpaca only looks good open and showing all the layers.
last night had too much sticky toffee pudding and ice cream todays bodyweight cardio workout to punish myself:
squats x 24
pushups x 24
lunges x 24
incline situps x 24
run 1/4 mile
repeat 5 times
took me about 40 minspost #70556 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:22pmI don't understand all the indecisiveness over the alpaca. Is it the most form fitting jacket ever? No, but that should have been pretty evident from the lookbook. Wear it open or closed, it doesn't matter - especially for people with any kind of drop.post #70557 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:25pmpost #70558 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #70559 of 1090541/1/13 at 8:28pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Leica M8.2 Digital Rangefinder with Zeiss 50mm f/2 planar lens 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?