When dropping off packages for returns, always carry it in and get a receipt.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4677
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70142 of 10905412/26/12 at 6:47ampost #70143 of 10905412/26/12 at 7:01ampost #70144 of 10905412/26/12 at 8:33ampost #70145 of 10905412/26/12 at 9:06am
I don't think I'd recommend many of their products, but the Bose earbuds are actually really nice, little design features like earbuds that actually stay in your ear, and the sound-boosting/altering they do is actually a plus when listening to a shitty ipod (as opposed to a real soundsystem). I got mine for free though idk if I'd have a different opinion if I'd dropped 100 on em.post #70146 of 10905412/26/12 at 10:37ampost #70147 of 10905412/26/12 at 10:45ampost #70148 of 10905412/26/12 at 10:56ampost #70149 of 10905412/26/12 at 10:59ampost #70150 of 10905412/26/12 at 12:11pmpost #70151 of 10905412/26/12 at 12:19pmpost #70152 of 10905412/26/12 at 1:28pmpost #70153 of 10905412/26/12 at 1:54pm
RE: The Barneys mixup
After a phone call to their CS managed to get the charges reversed, they still have no idea why the order didn't go through. Here's hoping what I was ordering is still around in a few days when everything has processed on the bank side.
RE: Financial Responsibility in 20s.
All I can say is thank god tech compensation is meritocratic and relatively high.post #70154 of 10905412/26/12 at 1:59pmFucking UPS. They were supposed to deliver a package on 12/24, but couldn't due to the weather. I understand, and wasn't too annoyed. But, instead of simply delivering it today, they marked that I had twice refused the package, and were going to return it to sender. Thankfully, I caught it before it actually left town. Apparently, they did this to "hundreds of packages".post #70155 of 10905412/26/12 at 2:04pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 6 minutes ago
- › Acne Studios Denim Sizing 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 10 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...