Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4667
Styleforum Top Picks
Buy something in a straight slimish cut then get them tailored, this is the only way I get jeans to fit right, best fitting jeans are a pair of samurai 710 xx which is a slim straight that I had tapered to a 7" hem from the knee down. Most tapered cuts they start to taper at the thigh, problem is thighs don't taper...
The RRL Southwest wash is basically exactly what I want. Anything that is button-fly, slim/tapered, and of good quality will fit the bill (provided I can take advantage of sales prices). This is all kind of a shame since the bleaching actually turned out really fucking well.
Hopefully someone will want to buy my jeans.
Habitant, what kind of cut are teh 67s? I've really no knowledge of LVC.
I was just there tonight, and all they had were whites in size 40, 43, and 44 ~ 15 pairs total
Blacks in size 44 -which I bought ~ 7 pairs
There might have been one pair of size 40 black ones? But I might have mistaken those for white
Aside from that, I didn't see anything left there. Even one of the display boots (a 42) was missing its twin.
All the side zips there are 70% off 149.99 (works out to $50 CAD taxes in). Crazy cheap.
Other RFT: I was just passing through on the way home, and goddamn is Toronto ever up it's ass about Canada Goose. Seems like every winter there's just more people there wearing them. Indoors. When it's not even cold outside to begin with (it was -4 C at the lowest).
Walked in a J.Crew store for the first time. Every SA in there was like poorly dressed version of SF circa 2009. Cashmere sweaters retail for $339 (!)
What is wrong with this city?
Was out at the spot, washing hands in the bathroom when I looked in the mirror and thought: have I achieved Styleforum next level? Then I discarded that thought like paper towel I dried my hands with.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lol, I had a similar experience:
Got myself some h&m
Saw too many Canadian geese walking around
1800 dollar overcoats and 300+ dollar knits at club Monaco.
It had me questioning who their clientele was and if people actually buy this stuff? I mean, right across from CM is holt renfrew so I'm sure if one wants to spend money they'll end up there.
Take us on Sf for example, if we want to buy something we'll check out the usual suspects (lncc,corner,porter...). Ms007 brought up the fact that we don't really bother exploring other designers and he's kinda right..
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 31 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...