Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:47 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4664post #69946 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69947 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:15ampost #69948 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:17ampost #69949 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:17amQuote:
you planning to topy them?
going to get mine topied probably tomorrow, no way they'll survive swedish weather otherwisepost #69950 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:21amNot sure but it may not be a bad idea since the little rubber thing apparently falls off..
I put heel taps on my first pair even though nothing was wrong, just precautionary.
I like the commando sole on the real mmmpost #69951 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:24ampost #69952 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:27amQuote:
Yeah I've heard the same, also I think they look even better when topied
also contemplating getting the camel-coat, last one available is my size, 60$post #69953 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:34amQuote:None. I wanted some pants but they had nothing.
Painted white and inside out denim, oversize coat and a few white side zips.
I did the heel taps myself. Bought them at a cobbler for 5 dollars per pair.post #69954 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:36ampost #69955 of 10905412/22/12 at 10:39amQuote:
accidentally deleted part of my post, but also I was told there were a lot of size 40 to 43s left in both colours at eaton at 40 dollarspost #69956 of 10905412/22/12 at 11:54ampost #69957 of 10905412/22/12 at 12:04pmpost #69958 of 10905412/22/12 at 12:04pmQuote:Damnit, going back now to grab a pair lol.
I don't think I could pull those painted side zips off
Will have to make it up and buy long ute cardi to be mini jetdawg
Dairy, you could be right. The guy that helped me said his friend works there (Easton's centre) and they had a few sizes according to him. I was at yorkdale and I took the last 41 besides the display model (would've bought that too if they could find the matching shoe!!)post #69959 of 10905412/22/12 at 12:05pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Best Sweater Vests? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Giovanni bresciani slim fit suits 3 minutes ago
- › Upper Class Taste 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Louis Vuitton releases new "Frontrow" sneakers 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...