Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 5/27/15 at 5:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:34 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4661post #69901 of 10905412/21/12 at 8:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69902 of 10905412/21/12 at 8:11ampost #69903 of 10905412/21/12 at 8:12amQuote:
Skrillex was kinda interesting when he first popped up out of nowhere a couple years ago, it was a pretty new sound although I guess it was just the natural extension of what others were doing. I would say that the #1 reason he gets so much hate is because he's sooo popular (and it's the kind of thing that takes about 3 minutes to annoy the shit out of you); you hear it constantly. He's not necessarily a bad producer (although he's hardly a great one, either), just pretty one-dimensional which doesn't jive with how often you hear it.
I'll never understand avicii's popularity, the stuff is garbage and even just in terms of clubby party house music it has nothing going for it.post #69904 of 10905412/21/12 at 8:13ampost #69905 of 10905412/21/12 at 8:21ampost #69906 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:21ampost #69907 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:22ampost #69908 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:26amI like listening to Frank Ocean and Carly Rae and Ryan Adams and Elliott Smith and Gil Scott-Heron and Taylor Swift and Sly & the Family Stone and Ghostface Killah and stuff.
One of my housemates had me listen to Rick Ross the other week—two chains, four bracelets/Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation —and it was pretty funny. That guy really likes Wingstop.
edit: I forgot D'angelo. Unfh.post #69909 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:32ampost #69910 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:52am
picked these up at marshalls for $40... really love wingtips to wear even casually, and these were pretty comfortable.
do you think they are casual enough for jeans? what about khakis? (like, actual khaki colored chinos). finally, I have a pair of slim dark green chinos, is the matching too much? (Green pants + green shoes).
cheerspost #69911 of 10905412/21/12 at 9:55ampost #69912 of 10905412/21/12 at 11:52amQuote:
Your PayPal claim is resolved
Thank you for your cooperation with this case. We've decided in your favor and you'll receive a $950.00 AUD refund.
At long last!!!!!! About time.
Fuck you austinchan1004 from Australia. Now I have my money back and an empty Coke bottle.post #69913 of 10905412/21/12 at 12:00pmpost #69914 of 10905412/21/12 at 12:11pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Bit of an issue 8 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling x Skoaktiebolaget "Glencoe" pre-order 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan