Bullshit, heattech longjohns are the best. The waffle ones are very comfortable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4650
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69737 of 10905412/19/12 at 4:54pmpost #69738 of 10905412/19/12 at 4:56pmpost #69739 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #69740 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:06pmpost #69741 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
SS gels with yohji very well! doesn't have to fall under 'non yohji' wardrobe, although it's hard to combine a normal wardrobe with yohji, when you wear one piece of yohji that doesn't necessitate the rest of your outfit being yohji too (but it helps).post #69742 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:18pmpost #69743 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:19pmBene, are you positively determined to arrive at a full-on Yohji wardrobe? There's nothing at all wrong with that, but sometimes I wonder if you might be fixating on that look to the detriment of your other clothes. You had a relaxed suit fit recently (I think it was navy?), and it looked really good - maybe one of my favorites from you. I only mention this because you seem to mention Yohji very frequently, and I think you could still wear your other stuff well if you don't force non-Yohji clothes into Yohji-esque fits. Just my 0.02.post #69744 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
They're thin enough that you can wear them under pants and it feels like wearing nothin' at all! They do have quite a synthetic feel though, I agree.post #69745 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:39pmpost #69746 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:57pmpost #69747 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:22pmpost #69748 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
...Full House...Uncle Jessie...
Alright, dude...so based on your advice I tried to force my own Proustian moment with this show, but there were no fond memories, no flood of nostalgia -- only the lame realization that Full House might be the absolute nadir of western civilization.
Still, I must salute you, as I was able to have some luck with Charles in Charge.post #69749 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
There's obviously some of my glam roots still lingering though, and I don't really want to lose that.
I also don't think my style is very close to SZ hegemony, and if I posted that fit there it would probably be confirmed. That said, there's certainly a bit of influence from those brands, but I don't own nor do I wish to own most of the stuff discussed there.
It's entirely fair to accuse SZ of missing this but many of those brands are filthy with glam. Rick Owens explicitly and many other likes Ann Dem and CdG barely less so.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 3 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Fantastic Vass black crocodile wholecuts. Size 43.5 U last 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...