Bullshit, heattech longjohns are the best. The waffle ones are very comfortable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4650
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69737 of 10905412/19/12 at 4:54pmpost #69738 of 10905412/19/12 at 4:56pmpost #69739 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:01pmpost #69740 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:06pmpost #69741 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:11pmQuote:
SS gels with yohji very well! doesn't have to fall under 'non yohji' wardrobe, although it's hard to combine a normal wardrobe with yohji, when you wear one piece of yohji that doesn't necessitate the rest of your outfit being yohji too (but it helps).post #69742 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:18pmpost #69743 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:19pmBene, are you positively determined to arrive at a full-on Yohji wardrobe? There's nothing at all wrong with that, but sometimes I wonder if you might be fixating on that look to the detriment of your other clothes. You had a relaxed suit fit recently (I think it was navy?), and it looked really good - maybe one of my favorites from you. I only mention this because you seem to mention Yohji very frequently, and I think you could still wear your other stuff well if you don't force non-Yohji clothes into Yohji-esque fits. Just my 0.02.post #69744 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:23pmQuote:
They're thin enough that you can wear them under pants and it feels like wearing nothin' at all! They do have quite a synthetic feel though, I agree.post #69745 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:39pmpost #69746 of 10905412/19/12 at 5:57pmpost #69747 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:22pmpost #69748 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
...Full House...Uncle Jessie...
Alright, dude...so based on your advice I tried to force my own Proustian moment with this show, but there were no fond memories, no flood of nostalgia -- only the lame realization that Full House might be the absolute nadir of western civilization.
Still, I must salute you, as I was able to have some luck with Charles in Charge.post #69749 of 10905412/19/12 at 6:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by brad-t
There's obviously some of my glam roots still lingering though, and I don't really want to lose that.
I also don't think my style is very close to SZ hegemony, and if I posted that fit there it would probably be confirmed. That said, there's certainly a bit of influence from those brands, but I don't own nor do I wish to own most of the stuff discussed there.
It's entirely fair to accuse SZ of missing this but many of those brands are filthy with glam. Rick Owens explicitly and many other likes Ann Dem and CdG barely less so.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Sizing: First Time Buying Common Projects and I'm Having... 6 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Ande Whall Grifter W34 & Fullcount x BiG 1635LTD W32 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...