or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4624

post #69346 of 103472
the timbs are the least of his worries in that fit.
post #69347 of 103472
Well, he was at 106 and park so he had to keep it street I guess laugh.gif
Would've been dope with Ann sneakers though icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #69348 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

watching the general public have their minds blown because a man was wearing a skirt was pretty comical. you can hate kanye all you want (and there is good reason to), but good on him for helping to bring more avant garde fashion to the masses.

also, how you gonna hate on asap wearing timbs?

i'm always underwhelmed with the quality of kanye's fits considering the brands he's wearing and the unlimited money at his disposal.
post #69349 of 103472
RFT: i've really been craving a pair of alden indys on a commando sole, never even used to like commando soles.

post #69350 of 103472
Ann thing looks shit
post #69351 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

i'm always underwhelmed with the quality of kanye's fits considering the brands he's wearing and the unlimited money at his disposal.

Brands matter! //Ronnel
post #69352 of 103472
I wonder if Ann intended for that gradient to look like DNA markers.
post #69353 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

I wonder if Ann intended for that gradient to look like DNA markers.

hahah i didn't even notice that at first.
post #69354 of 103472
that's some seriously degraded DNA. all in one lane and chopped up like that! amirite!
post #69355 of 103472
I talked to harrisonk in real life today omg omg
post #69356 of 103472
Where the hell can I stream The Wire from online?! Every link seems dead frown.gif
post #69357 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Where the hell can I stream The Wire from online?! Every link seems dead frown.gif
Try 1channel.ch
post #69358 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Where the hell can I stream The Wire from online?! Every link seems dead frown.gif

just torrent it bro. i don't understand why people go through the pain of streaming tv/movies when torrenting is way better quality w/o the hassle. you can def. find a good torrent for each season of the wire, because i did over the summer.
post #69359 of 103472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

just torrent it bro. i don't understand why people go through the pain of streaming tv/movies when torrenting is way better quality w/o the hassle. you can def. find a good torrent for each season of the wire, because i did over the summer.

I have such little space on my computer from all my music haha
post #69360 of 103472
Or support the content you enjoy by paying for it? Netflix? You can probably borrow the DVD's at the library.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts