or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4619

post #69271 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk7000 View Post

All this talk about getting rid of meggings, I am completely, utterly, 100% onboard with.
Just realized though, I don't think I've ever seen a pair of meggings in my life.

can we start calling women's pants "wompants?"
post #69272 of 99784

Do corner codes work on yoox?

post #69273 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

can we start calling women's pants "wompants?"

Women aren't allowed to wear pants anyway so point = moot. Skirts, dresses, and leggings are strictly for the women and the faggots duh.
post #69274 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fucking cold as fuck 59 degrees

ah shit son that reminds me i gotta cop some degrees!
post #69275 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

can we start calling women's pants "wompants?"

the point you're trying to make is stupid. there's a reason you call a men's skirt a 'manskirt' and man leggings 'meggins': they differentiate a product that's usually associated women with one that's specially produced for men -- because the vast majority of legging's are made for women, they're known as leggings, while the minority exception has the gender identifier.
post #69276 of 99784
He could have been referring to the silly abbreviation, Tegs. His use of 'women's pants' already implies that he understands your point.
post #69277 of 99784
post #69278 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

He could have been referring to the silly abbreviation, Tegs. His use of 'women's pants' already implies that he understands your point.

i'd normally assume so, but it's brad-t
post #69279 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

the point you're trying to make is stupid. there's a reason you call a men's skirt a 'manskirt' and man leggings 'meggins': they differentiate a product that's usually associated women with one that's specially produced for men -- because the vast majority of legging's are made for women, they're known as leggings, while the minority exception has the gender identifier.

But all of this "differentiation" just leads to endless qualification and convoluted (industry) jargon oh wait.
post #69280 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

i'd normally assume so, but it's brad-t

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
post #69281 of 99784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fucking cold as fuck 59 degrees

It was minus 22C last night here.
post #69282 of 99784
Been buying a pair of stan smiths every year for the past 5 or 6 years to use as beaters. I once told my friend this and he asked why I don't just buy a bunch at a time and I told him that was a dumb idea. Now I wish I did stock up. frown.gif
post #69283 of 99784


Should we like warn mellowfellow he has a doppelganger, possibly on the way to his apartment? uhoh.gif
post #69284 of 99784
that du looks nor dresses anything like mf
post #69285 of 99784
'Tis the season to have packages hopelessly lost by USPS.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts