lol @ stan smitths that never made it through the production line.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4617post #69241 of 10905412/13/12 at 6:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69242 of 10905412/13/12 at 7:45amAre they discontinued yet? I still want a pair to look like phoebe philo
Can anyone get their hands on a SZ 41 hmmmmmmmmm boot in black for $80 still? Papa snow wants a pair at that price and that price only...I won't tell him I paid more if you can get it for 100post #69243 of 10905412/13/12 at 8:01ampost #69244 of 10905412/13/12 at 9:06ampost #69245 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:16amQuote:
Yes, exactly: they had a logo. For the record, Rod Lavers are mesh, not leather, and have a different toe. So, basically, a different shoe.Quote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) lol @ stan smitths that never made it through the production line.
The whole point of people liking them is that they don't have the three stripes/trefoil heel, or any other overt branding.
They are probably some around if you really want to look--they had them at the adidas stores earlier this year. Not sure if you were serious tho...post #69246 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:20ampost #69247 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:30ampost #69248 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:32ampost #69249 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:32ampost #69250 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:48ampost #69251 of 10905412/13/12 at 10:52am
the issue is that while there are lots of plain white sneakers that look similar, the brands that produce these sneakers have a legacy of selling them and have been producing the model - or similar models - for decades. kent wang's sneakers dont look 'kind of' like rad lavers, they look identical to rad lavers - especially the clean ones that adidas has been putting out the last several years. there's not even a difference in shape like you see with CPs or Generic Mans.
i like KW and I like most of the stuff he puts out, but this is a lame attempt to try tap into some #meanswear market of dude's who want to wear white sneakers with rolled up chinos and gingham buttondowns. if you're going to do that, at least have an original design.post #69252 of 10905412/13/12 at 11:15ampost #69253 of 10905412/13/12 at 11:19ampost #69254 of 10905412/13/12 at 11:30amWhat is the deal with Nigel Cabourn pricing? I mean... what am I missing? For examples... the Coastal Command jacket that Aero did for NC... it retailed for like $3500... same Aero jacket (direct) is maybe 1/3 the price? What's with the insane markup? The Viberg x NC boots for the Last Expedition... they are something like $1500... 2x Viberg prices (more palatable, but they are still just Viberg boots for $1500...) There comes a time when the price goes sky high but quality stays at the same level (high level no doubt, but diminishing returns kicks in at some point). I like a lot of their staple stuff (Cameraman jackets, 4-way rollnecks, etc.) but the overall shift in their pricing skywards warrants a WTF. Anyone with a good explanation?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1271 Active Users (286 Members and 985 Guests)
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Repair of Nomos watch taking way too long 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...