Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4611post #69151 of 10905412/12/12 at 10:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69152 of 10905412/12/12 at 10:54ampost #69153 of 10905412/12/12 at 10:56ampost #69154 of 10905412/12/12 at 10:58ampost #69155 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:01ampost #69156 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:12ampost #69157 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:28ampost #69158 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:35am
I love the look of chunky cardigans. Just want a hood and not a shawl collar. I'll be 40 this year, thanks.
Hrm, this James Perse looks very much like what I want: http://www.werd.com/12730/james-perse-knit-hooded-cardigan/post #69159 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:38ampost #69160 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:40ama lot of reinhard hats are malleable and meant to be reshaped by wearer as seen fit. he uses some interesting fabrics/treatments too. i don't know what affordable is, still expensive in my opinion but less than retail for any of the lines you listed. may not be perfectly flat though!post #69161 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:43am
Soulland has a pretty decent looking one:post #69162 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:48ampost #69163 of 10905412/12/12 at 11:53am
Yeah, I would prefer a wider brim but that one just came to mind, I don't really know of any wide brim fedoras at that price, and the material looks pretty nice on that soulland one. Reinhard ones look great too!
Also, TW, just curious about how your wallabees gel with your yohji clothes, are the two completely incongruous or do they look nice?post #69164 of 10905412/12/12 at 12:03pmI've actually never tried them out with any of my baggier clothes. Truth be told I wear mostly biz. casual when I'm in the office during the week. The yohji is for weekends and days off
I have pretty varied needs when it comes to clothing, so I tend to build little mini wardobes around certain looks rather than trying to make everything mesh. Versatility works well for some people, but it's too much of a headache to find stuff that is suited to the office, our farm (did I mention I live on a farm?), and downtown/city art scene stuffpost #69165 of 10905412/12/12 at 12:23pmQuote:
Don't stop with the fashunz. Enthusiasts at fedora lounge or MC's Thift Bragging thread should be able to point you to some quality affordable options.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Cordovan Shortwing Bluchers - 9.5E 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden. Cigar Shell. Cordovan LWB size 10D. 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 21 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?