Best deal on a white hidden placket shirt?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 6:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4606
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69077 of 10905412/10/12 at 6:31pmpost #69078 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:36pmpost #69079 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:38pmpost #69080 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:44pmpost #69081 of 10905412/10/12 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Definitely. I've got Jack Purcells, but it's winter and they're canvas. They are also all-white, like the CPs. I've got my Momas too, but they don't really work with a lot of what I wear right now since many of my fits consist mostly of black and grey.
Not really sure what exactly to get. However, it's also pretty important to remind myself that I probably shouldn't spend any more money on clothes for a while. I've been really fortunate to find and afford several really great items (e.g. ToJ, CPs, sweaters, S2A jacket+pants) at really great prices over the past 5 months; that's not a pace I could reasonably continue at this moment.
I'm keeping my eyes open for things I might eventually want to buy, but it's doubtful I'll actually purchase anything for a bit.
I feel you on that/those one/s. It´s the same for me. I´m pretty much all copped out for a while (this is probably bs, but I´m trying to convince myself as well hahaha). I´ve been fortunate enough to find a couple of great things at amazing prices (devoa 8 pocket pants and sruli recht bomber), but there´s still a bunch of other stuff I´d like to get to keep building my wardrobe (some bbs tops, a nice pair of boots, more pants -less jeans., and a -grey- blazer). If I can manage to get any of those at prices that won´t melt my cc, I will, but that would be too much luck, specially getting items from certain brands.post #69082 of 10905412/10/12 at 8:41pmLeU (Lumen et umbra sp?) pants came in and they are just about perfect. Voluminous, completely different than the tapered and fitted corduroy acne pants in last WAYWT. Shah would like it...cuffs roll naturally, unfinished hem, giving it a nice stack and for a heavy terry cotton it works surprisingly well. Only thing is it is one of those pickups where sizing down 1 prob wouldn't hurt (waist a tad big--button is loose). Easy fix though so it's like damn oh well...prob will sew another button when I need to tighten the waist or just use a belt, yes, it has belt loops. LAGuy and recommendations?
Also thought I saw Shah at REI ... :3post #69083 of 10905412/10/12 at 11:42pmpost #69084 of 10905412/10/12 at 11:46pmpost #69085 of 10905412/11/12 at 12:33ampost #69086 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:53ampost #69087 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:57ampost #69088 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:59ampost #69089 of 10905412/11/12 at 2:03ampost #69090 of 10905412/11/12 at 2:26am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Tom Ford Navy Wool Plaid Sport Coat EU62 R 1 minute ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › [QUICK SALE] M.A+ Cashmere Lined Moleskin Jacket sz 52 (50) 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Book/Magazine Men's Fashion Collection 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...