Best deal on a white hidden placket shirt?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4606
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69077 of 10905412/10/12 at 6:31pmpost #69078 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:36pmpost #69079 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:38pmpost #69080 of 10905412/10/12 at 7:44pmpost #69081 of 10905412/10/12 at 8:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Definitely. I've got Jack Purcells, but it's winter and they're canvas. They are also all-white, like the CPs. I've got my Momas too, but they don't really work with a lot of what I wear right now since many of my fits consist mostly of black and grey.
Not really sure what exactly to get. However, it's also pretty important to remind myself that I probably shouldn't spend any more money on clothes for a while. I've been really fortunate to find and afford several really great items (e.g. ToJ, CPs, sweaters, S2A jacket+pants) at really great prices over the past 5 months; that's not a pace I could reasonably continue at this moment.
I'm keeping my eyes open for things I might eventually want to buy, but it's doubtful I'll actually purchase anything for a bit.
I feel you on that/those one/s. It´s the same for me. I´m pretty much all copped out for a while (this is probably bs, but I´m trying to convince myself as well hahaha). I´ve been fortunate enough to find a couple of great things at amazing prices (devoa 8 pocket pants and sruli recht bomber), but there´s still a bunch of other stuff I´d like to get to keep building my wardrobe (some bbs tops, a nice pair of boots, more pants -less jeans., and a -grey- blazer). If I can manage to get any of those at prices that won´t melt my cc, I will, but that would be too much luck, specially getting items from certain brands.post #69082 of 10905412/10/12 at 8:41pmLeU (Lumen et umbra sp?) pants came in and they are just about perfect. Voluminous, completely different than the tapered and fitted corduroy acne pants in last WAYWT. Shah would like it...cuffs roll naturally, unfinished hem, giving it a nice stack and for a heavy terry cotton it works surprisingly well. Only thing is it is one of those pickups where sizing down 1 prob wouldn't hurt (waist a tad big--button is loose). Easy fix though so it's like damn oh well...prob will sew another button when I need to tighten the waist or just use a belt, yes, it has belt loops. LAGuy and recommendations?
Also thought I saw Shah at REI ... :3post #69083 of 10905412/10/12 at 11:42pmpost #69084 of 10905412/10/12 at 11:46pmpost #69085 of 10905412/11/12 at 12:33ampost #69086 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:53ampost #69087 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:57ampost #69088 of 10905412/11/12 at 1:59ampost #69089 of 10905412/11/12 at 2:03ampost #69090 of 10905412/11/12 at 2:26am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...