or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4601

post #69001 of 102389
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post


*then proceeds to return 90% of purchases with no original intent to keep due to free return shipping*

 

It's almost like shops wouldn't offer a good return policy if they didn't want you to try stuff out.  No, that can't be it.

post #69002 of 102389
Anyone experienced returns with Amazon? Thinking about buying shoes with a good chance they wont fit.
post #69003 of 102389
So this anosmic idiot just ordered some cologne samples.
post #69004 of 102389
Amazon charges $6 or $8 in shipping (UPS) for returns or you can pay yourself and use a different carrier IIRC.
post #69005 of 102389
Is it easy for a tailor to "deepen" pockets? The ones on my Unbranded chinos are a little too small, feels odd when I have my phone, keys, etc jammed in there
post #69006 of 102389
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

Is it easy for a tailor to "deepen" pockets? The ones on my Unbranded chinos are a little too small, feels odd when I have my phone, keys, etc jammed in there

this may sound absurd but how about buying a bag?
post #69007 of 102389
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

It's almost like shops wouldn't offer a good return policy if they didn't want you to try stuff out.  No, that can't be it.

ya it's so you can try on whatever you want and send it back

if I had a shop id never offer free return shipping for julien types
post #69008 of 102389
lol @ people crying about ordering items, trying them, and sending back if they don't work. No, people are supposed to keep or resell items (at a likely loss) if they don't work out. lol8[1].gif
post #69009 of 102389
ironic about crying coming from this guy lol
post #69010 of 102389
It's just KJ he's not cool
post #69011 of 102389
james-van-der-beek-crying.gif
Others are able to return items to stores if they don't work waaaaahhhhhhh!!
post #69012 of 102389
i desperately need more footwear in my life
post #69013 of 102389
I wear my CPs almost exclusively, which is not a good thing.
post #69014 of 102389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

lol @ people crying about ordering items, trying them, and sending back if they don't work. No, people are supposed to keep or resell items (at a likely loss) if they don't work out. lol8[1].gif

i think he is referring to a small demographic of plebes that don't know what they want and act out by buying everything that's on sale in various sizes knowing they will return most of it.
this is amounts to "virtual cockblocking" (or VCing if you will) since other people can't get items they actually want and intend to keep.
post #69015 of 102389
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post


i think he is referring to a small demographic of plebes that don't know what they want and act out by buying everything that's on sale in various sizes knowing they will return most of it.
this is amounts to "virtual cockblocking" (or VCing if you will) since other people can't get items they actually want and intend to keep.

 

No he just feels the need to post some asinine comment every time I make a post on the forum.  If you check RP my purchases were pretty targeted; and sending a couple things in the same box doesn't really hurt the retailer if you're keeping even one thing that's fairly pricey.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts