Might be a good idea to split based on continents?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 9/28/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4547post #68192 of 10905311/30/12 at 9:51amDon't think it will matter for me, shipping will be pretty much the same wherever I send it.
But guessing it's not the same everywhere, so may be a good idea to do that at least partly.
And I wrote this before, but please make it so the stuff is supposed to be shipped some 2-3 weeks after christmas, or I wont be able to joinpost #68193 of 10905311/30/12 at 9:56ameveryone should post their sizes in the thread once it's made so that if the sender does want to send them jawnz they aren't sending stuff that is laughably missized.
and people should understand that while it sucks, some people who sign up are going to flake on their packages, so don't be too butthurt.post #68194 of 10905311/30/12 at 10:22ampost #68195 of 10905311/30/12 at 10:30am
Making the thread now... What do you guys think would be a good deadline for registration? I agree with kindofyoung that the shipping deadline should be a couple weeks after Christmas as people will be busy with traveling, family, school exams etc.post #68196 of 10905311/30/12 at 10:35ampost #68197 of 10905311/30/12 at 10:38ampost #68198 of 10905311/30/12 at 10:57amI know it varies by season, but can anyone suggest how to size on Rick Calf Jackets (moto model)? Think the one I'm looking at is 08-09. The medium has a 41 inch chest measurement while the large is about 1 to 1.5 inches larger. With the said my body measurements are about 158-168 (Latter currently, as I was bulking) height is 5"8 chest measurement is 40 inches and have pretty broad shoulders (18in). I've been suggest to that medium will fit more ideal, but I find this hard to believe because currently all my jackets that fit in slim/comfortable manner measure around 43 inches in the chest. Any thoughts? Given that its a calf jacket will it even stretch? Can't help but feel that the large would work better.
Cheerspost #68199 of 10905311/30/12 at 11:01amI think there have been three phases of Rick sizing. Recently, most fit a size small. Not so recently, they were TTS. In the olden days, they ran a size large. The problem is, I don't know when the switch occurred haha. 08-09, I think you should probably go TTS.
However, they're supposed to fit pretty much skin tight, so the p2p will probably be smaller than you're used to.post #68200 of 10905311/30/12 at 11:04ampost #68201 of 10905311/30/12 at 11:13ampost #68202 of 10905311/30/12 at 11:23ampost #68203 of 10905311/30/12 at 11:25amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
everyone should post their sizes in the thread once it's made so that if the sender does want to send them jawnz they aren't sending stuff that is laughably missized.
and people should understand that while it sucks, some people who sign up are going to flake on their packages, so don't be too butthurt.
Having done this on another site. When people enter it they should provide their sizes to the person setting it up/doing the drawing. That way when he emails all the secret santas he can include that information. A lot easier than searching through a thread looking/hoping someone posted their size.post #68204 of 10905311/30/12 at 12:25pmpost #68205 of 10905311/30/12 at 12:36pmLooks like neither of my trusted tailors will touch the unionmade Harris Tweed CDW jacket due to it all being quilted together (down is in between the HT outer and the nylon inner lining). Looks like it is going back!
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1197 Active Users (252 Members and 945 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 27 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 30 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 32 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...