Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4547post #68191 of 10905411/30/12 at 9:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68192 of 10905411/30/12 at 9:43ampost #68193 of 10905411/30/12 at 9:51amDon't think it will matter for me, shipping will be pretty much the same wherever I send it.
But guessing it's not the same everywhere, so may be a good idea to do that at least partly.
And I wrote this before, but please make it so the stuff is supposed to be shipped some 2-3 weeks after christmas, or I wont be able to joinpost #68194 of 10905411/30/12 at 9:56ameveryone should post their sizes in the thread once it's made so that if the sender does want to send them jawnz they aren't sending stuff that is laughably missized.
and people should understand that while it sucks, some people who sign up are going to flake on their packages, so don't be too butthurt.post #68195 of 10905411/30/12 at 10:22ampost #68196 of 10905411/30/12 at 10:30am
Making the thread now... What do you guys think would be a good deadline for registration? I agree with kindofyoung that the shipping deadline should be a couple weeks after Christmas as people will be busy with traveling, family, school exams etc.post #68197 of 10905411/30/12 at 10:35ampost #68198 of 10905411/30/12 at 10:38ampost #68199 of 10905411/30/12 at 10:57amI know it varies by season, but can anyone suggest how to size on Rick Calf Jackets (moto model)? Think the one I'm looking at is 08-09. The medium has a 41 inch chest measurement while the large is about 1 to 1.5 inches larger. With the said my body measurements are about 158-168 (Latter currently, as I was bulking) height is 5"8 chest measurement is 40 inches and have pretty broad shoulders (18in). I've been suggest to that medium will fit more ideal, but I find this hard to believe because currently all my jackets that fit in slim/comfortable manner measure around 43 inches in the chest. Any thoughts? Given that its a calf jacket will it even stretch? Can't help but feel that the large would work better.
Cheerspost #68200 of 10905411/30/12 at 11:01amI think there have been three phases of Rick sizing. Recently, most fit a size small. Not so recently, they were TTS. In the olden days, they ran a size large. The problem is, I don't know when the switch occurred haha. 08-09, I think you should probably go TTS.
However, they're supposed to fit pretty much skin tight, so the p2p will probably be smaller than you're used to.post #68201 of 10905411/30/12 at 11:04ampost #68202 of 10905411/30/12 at 11:13ampost #68203 of 10905411/30/12 at 11:23ampost #68204 of 10905411/30/12 at 11:25amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
everyone should post their sizes in the thread once it's made so that if the sender does want to send them jawnz they aren't sending stuff that is laughably missized.
and people should understand that while it sucks, some people who sign up are going to flake on their packages, so don't be too butthurt.
Having done this on another site. When people enter it they should provide their sizes to the person setting it up/doing the drawing. That way when he emails all the secret santas he can include that information. A lot easier than searching through a thread looking/hoping someone posted their size.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1723 Active Users (419 Members and 1304 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 10 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Blackwatch Tartan Oilcloth Jacket Barbour... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan