What did you get? Was looking at their Petrov buy today, some good stuff in there. The alpaca sweaters and drawstring pants in particular look really nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4539post #68071 of 10905411/28/12 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #68072 of 10905411/28/12 at 1:40pmpost #68073 of 10905411/28/12 at 1:45pmpost #68074 of 10905411/28/12 at 2:11pmpost #68075 of 10905411/28/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
No, there's no way it would fit, and you should PM me the link so I can buy it and save you from making a mistake.
Seriously, though, if it's a t-shirt you'll probably be fine. Sizing seems to vary, but most stuff I've tried on is oversized by maybe one.
I talked to a guy at Blackbird last night (ordering an Odyn Vovk tee, in fact), and apparently they've been swamped ever since their soap was featured in an article in GQ. He said they sold out immediately, and they've already sold out of the next restock from pre-orders.post #68076 of 10905411/28/12 at 3:36pmpost #68077 of 10905411/28/12 at 3:43pmpost #68078 of 10905411/28/12 at 3:55pmpost #68079 of 10905411/28/12 at 3:58pmpost #68080 of 10905411/28/12 at 4:02pmpost #68081 of 10905411/28/12 at 4:12pmpost #68082 of 10905411/28/12 at 4:16pmpost #68083 of 10905411/28/12 at 4:36pmpost #68084 of 10905411/28/12 at 4:37pmQuote:
Jack spade? I found the owner to be a bit too intense for me. I don't think he thought i was baller enough to be in the shop, even though I was wearing NN and WM.post #68085 of 10905411/28/12 at 5:01pmQuote:
Yeah, he's pretty fuckin' intense. Nice dude, though he was sad when I acknowledged that I was on a student budget.
I was wearing the Devoa lapelless blazer, and he loved it.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1547 Active Users (338 Members and 1209 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 seconds ago
- › Help with identifying these ray bans 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.