A staple of every man's wardrobe.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:13 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4530post #67936 of 10905411/26/12 at 12:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67937 of 10905411/26/12 at 12:18pmpost #67938 of 10905411/26/12 at 12:21pmpost #67939 of 10905411/26/12 at 12:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Teger I have a serious question for you and I'm asking it here because I no longer feel safe in private messages:
Did you send me, in addition to a pair of Oliver Peoples glasses, fives pairs of flower shaped nipple covers from "www.cheeky-beauty.com"?
Because that's what I got.
this was part of a secret santa gag gift. I guess it got left in the box. sorry! enjoy!
to elaborate: I shipped the glasses inside a random amazon box, and that happened to be the box and I forgot to take the contents out.
Edited by Teger - 11/26/12 at 12:38pmpost #67940 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:11pmpost #67941 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:15pmpost #67942 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:19pmpost #67943 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:27pmpost #67944 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:30pmpost #67945 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:46pmpost #67946 of 10905411/26/12 at 1:48pmpost #67947 of 10905411/26/12 at 2:52pm
I walked the dog down to my daughter's school to pick her up, and as we were walking back home, a UPS truck comes tearing up to a house, and a guy jumps out and sprints to the house to deliver a package. We were almost a half block away, but I saw an opportunity. As we (Dad, kid, and dog) chased down the UPS man on foot, I shouted "do you have a package for (address)???" The guy tosses the package to me, I scratch a signature, and he tears off into the sunset. Good timing.
So, the jacket. The Harris Tweed x CDW x Unionmade shirt jacket. It's a work of art, really. I picked it up in Large, and it fits me well everywhere except it's much too big in the body (it actually measures 23" across, not 22" as stated). It's great through the shoulders, sleeves, and upper back, but the straight cut fits me like a bell. My tailor said she could taper the body, so I am trying to decide if I should return it or alter it a bit.
I have a feeling it would be warm as hell in the winter, and it fits under my Nanamica duffle for a badass winter combo.
The Harris Tweed is a crazy mix of colors that look more blue or green, depending on the lighting.
Edited by zissou - 11/26/12 at 5:52pmpost #67948 of 10905411/26/12 at 4:27pm
This is a good game, only have 1 SS scarf in my rotation and would like to know more about what's out thereQuote:
Actually, i'm leaning more towards a blacked out pair, as that's more the direction i'm heading in these days
Edited by reedobandito - 11/26/12 at 4:40pmpost #67949 of 10905411/26/12 at 4:36pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1684 Active Users (388 Members and 1296 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 18 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 2 minutes ago
- › Footwear: Alden, Yuketen, Wolverine 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...