or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4524

post #67846 of 98847
Except that I am better than other people. I can tell you how to size APCs in an instant, I've stroked fabrics from Japan to Belgium to Portugal, I can tell the difference between calf and lamb leathers, I can even talk about French films, architecture, performance and installation art, GATs vs CP sizing, why old Helmut Lang was better, I follow tumblrs that exclusively post images of art, fashun, and cute Asian kids, etc. All of this from nerding out on styleforum, and if that doesn't make me a superior specimen than some dim-witted sports-playing neanderthal, then why do I bother spending $600 on a cardigan that has 4 white tic marks on the back?
post #67847 of 98847
Where are all the long (long) shirts ? Can't find any. (no Silent)
post #67848 of 98847
Thamanyah?
post #67849 of 98847
^ sure... because everyone needs a $500 t-shirt! patch[1].gif
post #67850 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Except that I am better than other people. I can tell you how to size APCs in an instant, I've stroked fabrics from Japan to Belgium to Portugal, I can tell the difference between calf and lamb leathers, I can even talk about French films, architecture, performance and installation art, GATs vs CP sizing, why old Helmut Lang was better, I follow tumblrs that exclusively post images of art, fashun, and cute Asian kids, etc. All of this from nerding out on styleforum, and if that doesn't make me a superior specimen than some dim-witted sports-playing neanderthal, then why do I bother spending $600 on a cardigan that has 4 white tic marks on the back?

But do you have a goddamn espresso maker??





Random fashion thought: this exists:

owtDw.jpg
post #67851 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

^ sure... because everyone needs a $500 t-shirt! patch[1].gif

Damir tshirts are that much too:). But on sale now!
post #67852 of 98847
it's an espresso MACHINE!! lol8[1].gif
post #67853 of 98847

WOW, it´s like they decided to include all the wrong things in one sneaker. Spikes: check; gaudy colors: check; huge ass branding: check; pink leopard print (+ pink laces): check.

 

 

700

post #67854 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

Damir tshirts are that much too:). But on sale now!


I thought SILENT was a bit more affordable.... I actually saw a few the other day I was considering. Not sure I can just start getting into the more drapey style.... but I like it.
post #67855 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

Where are all the long (long) shirts ? Can't find any. (no Silent)

Does that brand Long still exist? (the one that Oki-Ni used to carry)
Unfortunately, they're pretty much un-Googleable.
post #67856 of 98847
I'd like to see someone wear those CLs through airport security.
post #67857 of 98847
Cloak shirt went for 33$ on Ebay and I missed it cause we got busy at work

Damnit
post #67858 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post

Does that brand Long still exist? (the one that Oki-Ni used to carry)
Unfortunately, they're pretty much un-Googleable.


This ?


I'm actually looking for shirts not tshirts.

Can't stand the shrinkwrappedness of Thamanyah stuff.
post #67859 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

Anybody recommend a cool modernish desk with cable-hiding capabilities?

http://www.bluelounge.com/products/studiodesk/
post #67860 of 98847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I thought SILENT was a bit more affordable.... I actually saw a few the other day I was considering. Not sure I can just start getting into the more drapey style.... but I like it.
It is, im guessing he Is confusing silent with damir doma.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts