or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4523

post #67831 of 100889

It's fun razing the wishlist. So much stuff you want to buy but don't need.

post #67832 of 100889
If I wear 32Wx34L trousers, should I order M or L heattech long johns?

n/m I went with L bottoms and M top. The kids' section was plundered- no socks, limited heattech, few pants.
Edited by zissou - 11/24/12 at 8:53am
post #67833 of 100889
Sick hoodcoat, Reedo.

I've been really wanting a long coat lately, but I'm worried it would look silly in SoCal confused.gif
post #67834 of 100889

That is basically what I hated about living in southern California. There is no real reason to even own outerwear.

post #67835 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Sick hoodcoat, Reedo.
I've been really wanting a long coat lately, but I'm worried it would look silly in SoCal confused.gif

There are always the canvas cotton ones. This one is really insanely thick, would be way to warm in any climate above 50, I'm pretty sure
post #67836 of 100889
Anyone know how Christophe Lemaire's sizing works? On the Corner it suggests 1 = 46/S, 2 = 48/M, 3 = 50/L, etc. but I don't really trust that. Is it maybe more like 1 = 44/XS, 2 = 46/S, 3 = 48/M?
post #67837 of 100889

Just saw on fb that the retarded  football player that lived next door to me in the dorms is dating hayden panatierre. ffffuuuu.gif

post #67838 of 100889
Anybody recommend a cool modernish desk with cable-hiding capabilities?
post #67839 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

Just saw on fb that the retarded  football player that lived next door to me in the dorms is dating hayden panatierre. ffffuuuu.gif

who's really retarded, the guy who plays one of the most popular sports in america and is dating a supermodel or the guy who nerds out on a men's fashion forum?

answer wisely.
post #67840 of 100889
Gonna clear up a few often held misconceptions:

How someone dresses is not representative of whether they are thoughtful, a nice guy, a douchebag, etc... It signals membership in a tribal, is all. Different tribes may have different ways of showing dominance over other males may be somewhat different, but at the core, male relationships come down to who serves and who eats. You can beat a guy up by punching him repeatedly in the face, or by intellectually bludgeoning him with boring monologues about postmodernist shit, but it boils down to the same thing.

What I bought today: Chup socks and Saks boxer briefs. That's my concession to Black Friday shopping. Oh, wait, I did get a RRL Naval overshirt. Total damage over the past few days has been maybe $350, mostly actual basics.
post #67841 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

who's really retarded, the guy who plans one of the most popular sports in america and is dating a supermodel or the guy who nerds out on a men's fashion forum?
answer wisely.

I like Hayden Panettierre as much as any man, but she's not a supermodel.

Stop knocking on people who nerd out on fashion forums.

Football. Meh. The contact is incidental. Play a sport where there is no hiding behind a team, and your opponent is deliberately trying to take away your consciousness and break limbs/bones.
post #67842 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I like Hayden Panettierre as much as any man, but she's not a supermodel.
Stop knocking on people who nerd out on fashion forums.
Football. Meh. The contact is incidental. Play a sport where there is no hiding behind a team, and your opponent is deliberately trying to take away your consciousness and break limbs/bones.

got confused about who hayden panettierre was for a second shog[1].gif

wasn't knocking on people who nerd out on fashion forums, was knocking the attitude that because someone knows/cares about clothing they're "better" than other people.
post #67843 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

got confused about who hayden panettierre was for a second shog[1].gif
wasn't knocking on people who nerd out on fashion forums, was knocking the attitude that because someone knows/cares about clothing they're "better" than other people.

Maybe the football player really was slow. Now how do you feel?
post #67844 of 100889
Underpaid foo.gif
post #67845 of 100889
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I like Hayden Panettierre as much as any man, but she's not a supermodel.
Stop knocking on people who nerd out on fashion forums.
Football. Meh. The contact is incidental. Play a sport where there is no hiding behind a team, and your opponent is deliberately trying to take away your consciousness and break limbs/bones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Maybe the football player really was slow. Now how do you feel?

Come on, comparing MMA to football is a nonsensical. And if we're judging a sport by the potential it has to break bones/injure, football has to rank highly -- even if we leave out the serious brain damage that many ex-players seem to have (and suicides), there are horrible injuries every single year. Players get paralyzed, die, horrific open compound fractures, etc. Football is a very, very violent sport. Contact is not 'incidental.'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts