Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4477
Styleforum Top Picks
Hey, me too. PhD seems about the biggest type of hell on earth I could imagine right now. Too much responsibility, too much risk, too shitty lifestyle, too little control, no fucking speck of light at the end of the tunnel...jesus.
Please edit quote, decided I probably don't want that info floating around on the web.
Yeah I'm less into style than into awesome pieces of clothing. I'm more into the piece in a vacuum than in any sort of context involving me. So the "baller" threads are key to my consumption both in a consumer sense and a styleforum sense. But I'm the outlier here I'm sure.
Fundamentally I'm here to find new shit to blow money on and because this place is a source of amusement
Also fwiw I'm with Teger on the thumbs thing. It's funny and it was cute for a while to have little jokes in the thumb comments, but I think people are abusing it. It's moving content / discussion away from posts. Not only that, but it's a terrible system for determining how good an outfit is. I swear I get like 10 more thumbs than normal whenever I wear my NiCo boots or ToJ DR.
RFT: Sometimes I wear a cool outfit that doesn't photograph well for whatever reason and that makes me kinda sad. Wanna share some shit with you guys.
Edited by djt00 - 11/12/12 at 11:35pm
This matches up pretty well with my recent purchases/ wears. I'm a little behind the SF hype cycle, and am basically wearing slightly long black light pants during the summer, and a pair of 17 oz samurai's during the winter- accompanied by boots or shoes. I have 8 items of clothing beyond white shirts, and I'm basically content. I can wear things in almost any weather, I look good in most/ all of it, and while I love buying more stuff, I don't really need to at this point.
It also helps that I'm a poor college student.
It's pretty well established haha
Old SF was shite, I can remember getting flamed because I was saying the W+H tees were really good, people were raving about banana republic and j crew and jerking over photo's of Daiki
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 seconds ago
- › Bourbon. 54 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider wool trousers 1 minute ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...