Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4467post #66991 of 10905411/11/12 at 1:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66992 of 10905411/11/12 at 2:15pmpost #66993 of 10905411/11/12 at 2:15pmQuote:
Siki Im makes something very similar to what you described. http://www.antonioli.eu/products/19056-siki-im-coat?gen=men Though if you can find it in the U.S. it will be a lot cheaper.post #66994 of 10905411/11/12 at 2:45pmpost #66995 of 10905411/11/12 at 2:46pmpost #66996 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:01pmback to the uniform talk from a day or two ago (not sure if in this thread or waywt, but FUCKIT), i really want to get a mid weight, waist level jacket that i can wear more or less daily. something analogous to tween's green junya jacket. but something relatively inexpensive so I don't "feel bad" about fucking it up. i dunno, maybe i'm off base with how i should be looking at clothing right now, but this is how i feel. i actually think the levi's x filson would fit the bill nicely. there're some eg jackets out there too that would be nice, but retail is too much, gotta keep hunting b&s.post #66997 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:18pmpost #66998 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:21pmMikey how about this one
I just got this from Gap for like $88 after 30% off. very heavy and thick wool with a nice navy plaid pattern. Hits at the waist, very warm and compact; perfect for winter
has anyone been to a NorthernGrade pop up before? I just missed one when it was in Chicago a couple weeks ago.
Edited by colabear - 11/11/12 at 3:44pmpost #66999 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:22pmpost #67000 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
the only issue with a denim jacket is i wear denim pants a lot, and i'm not a fan of the "canadian tuxedo."post #67001 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:25pmpost #67002 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:28pmpost #67003 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:31pmpost #67004 of 10905411/11/12 at 3:33pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1625 Active Users (343 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › For the Ladies: BNWT Canada Goose Women Solaris Parka 1 minute ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.