or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4460

post #66886 of 103584
Just curious cyc, are you left handed?
post #66887 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Just curious cyc, are you left handed?

Nope. Is my hanger orientation abnormal? I never really thought about it.
post #66888 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurm View Post

Anyone have any backpack recommendations? I'm looking for a black, preferably leather (though I'd consider other materials), simple one. I need it for class and stuff so it should be of decent size. Definitely not looking for anything 'tech'-like. I only have a little over a semester left, but I like backpacks so depending on what I'm doing after graduation it might get a lot of use. The cheaper the better of course but I could go to $300+ if I felt it was worth it.
I like these (but they're too expensive or unavailable): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ann D...~$900, which is much more than I'd like to spend.

TOJ. Shame I didn't get one when I could.

Eastpak. Not available in the U.S. AFAIK. I would get a proxy but I'm also concerned that it would be too small.

Henson. Sold out on the one webstore that sells it.
Most of these are pricier examples but it doesn't really need to be all that nice. Something like the Eastpak one would work (but bigger).

How about a messenger bag...a Belstaff 554 large colonial bag. If that is too much Ralph Lauren Rugby has a very very similar bag for under 200. The Belstaff is iconic and almost impossible to find, especially under 400
post #66889 of 103584
I am stuck, guys; how do I make it to the next level?
post #66890 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

I am stuck, guys; how do I make it to the next level?

$$$
post #66891 of 103584
need dolla dolla bills to advance to the next level of the game to be shot callin and big ballin
post #66892 of 103584
Man it's cold as fuck in LA right now, high 40s. Need to hurry up and get this dj tailored along with pants made with some special black tie cloth so I can floss at the next wedding.

Think I'm going to go french fly for the shirt to keep it casual since I'll be dressed better than 100% of everyone there (everyone just wears suits at these things).
post #66893 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

need dolla dolla bills to advance to the next level of the game to be shot callin and big ballin

A10Iq.gif
post #66894 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurm View Post

Anyone have any backpack recommendations? I'm looking for a black, preferably leather (though I'd consider other materials), simple one. I need it for class and stuff so it should be of decent size. Definitely not looking for anything 'tech'-like. I only have a little over a semester left, but I like backpacks so depending on what I'm doing after graduation it might get a lot of use. The cheaper the better of course but I could go to $300+ if I felt it was worth it.
I like these (but they're too expensive or unavailable): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ann D...~$900, which is much more than I'd like to spend.

TOJ. Shame I didn't get one when I could.

Eastpak. Not available in the U.S. AFAIK. I would get a proxy but I'm also concerned that it would be too small.

Henson. Sold out on the one webstore that sells it.
Most of these are pricier examples but it doesn't really need to be all that nice. Something like the Eastpak one would work (but bigger).

I have that Eastpak in suede. I find the size perfect.
It just fits my 15" macbook pro and like three other books although it probably isn't built to hold that much weight.

Got it for sub 200$ on yoox EU. Very satisfied.

Damir Doma also has a great looking backpack this season. Pricey but not as much as the Ann D I think
post #66895 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

I am stuck, guys; how do I make it to the next level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

I am stuck, guys; how do I make it to the next level?

Just refine what you got. Since you got new glasses and stopped dressing like a turd you look a lot better. You should workout and refine your wardrobe. Don't spend $$
post #66896 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

I have that Eastpak in suede. I find the size perfect.
It just fits my 15" macbook pro and like three other books although it probably isn't built to hold that much weight.
Got it for sub 200$ on yoox EU. Very satisfied.
Damir Doma also has a great looking backpack this season. Pricey but not as much as the Ann D I think

Check out Jansport heritage stuff like the Pleasanton.
http://www.jansport.com/js_product_detail.php?pid=TYX0
post #66897 of 103584
Yay its 39.9 degrees right now with a max of 59 for the day and a mere 20% chance of precipitation. Finally horse leather scarstitch weather, first of the year!
post #66898 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Just refine what you got. Since you got new glasses and stopped dressing like a turd you look a lot better. You should workout and refine your wardrobe. Don't spend $$

don't nurses make good money?
post #66899 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post


Just refine what you got. Since you got new glasses and stopped dressing like a turd you look a lot better. You should workout and refine your wardrobe. Don't spend $$

 

Wow, now I can see where you get your username from, ´cause SNap!, that was Cold!

post #66900 of 103584
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Just refine what you got. Since you got new glasses and stopped dressing like a turd you look a lot better. You should workout and refine your wardrobe. Don't spend $$

don't nurses make good money?

isn't he a maid?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts