Anyone know any quality online boutiques for women? I'm trying to find some for my gf and so far all I have is ssense and LN-CC.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4439
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66572 of 10905411/4/12 at 12:26pmpost #66573 of 10905411/4/12 at 12:36pmQuote:
It depends on what you consult in.Quote:
Mrs porter aka net-a-porterpost #66574 of 10905411/4/12 at 12:41pmpost #66575 of 10905411/4/12 at 12:45pmpost #66576 of 10905411/4/12 at 12:46pmpost #66577 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:02pmpost #66578 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:04pmpost #66579 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:06pmpost #66580 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:11pmQuote:
i have no idea if it's acceptable but if it's casual friday then how can it not be , it's just a distortion of formal attire which is then more conservative than casual by its nature. i mean as long as it's a black suit i don't see how it can be offensive, nobody will come measure your lapels or check for dimples in the right spots, and the y's cuts are less exaggerated if you can come across that stuff.
in fact, just got homie hooked on this stuff, i picked up a pair of ramie/cotton y's trousers for him and letting him take a y's shirt i never took ou of closet since buying. he works for a pretty massive int'l financial institution and their dress code is formal suits or kandooras (i gotta get him into THamanyah for that ) when on site and he will be fine in this stuff.post #66581 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:17pmpost #66582 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:19pmJust to come in here. I generally work in a creative field (graphic design and branding), but I also do some business consulting and I wear Yohji in all instances. For the more straight-laced meetings I tone it down a lot. Either all black or a tucked in white shirt, tapered pants and a simple gabardine jacket. It is oversized, but not offensive in my estimation. If it is for casual Fridays, I think you could get away with a black t-shirt, and a gabardine jacket and pants. As long as you are avoiding showing too much ankle or have funky details on the jacket (laces, zippers etc.) I think you should be cool.
Of course, your mileage may vary, but this is my own experience.
EDIT - Like DLester and shah also said above, you could always just disguise it as a standard banking fit, haha.post #66583 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:42pm
So I'm going to a sorority semi-formal Saturday night (yawn), but since I haven't had to be dragged into anything like this for a while, not sure what I'm going to wear. Obviously want to look good, but I don't want to go full MC. Apparently semi-formal is shirt and tie with no jacket. I have a two of the fine check Uniqlo long sleeve shirts, but not sure if that would be appropriate (especially with a tie). I have a week to work with and I'm pretty much confined to online shopping for anything that's not mall brand. Any ideas? Would hit up Uniqlo but I'm not sure when shipping will be back online.post #66584 of 10905411/4/12 at 1:58pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 19 seconds ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...