Anyone know any quality online boutiques for women? I'm trying to find some for my gf and so far all I have is ssense and LN-CC.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4439
Styleforum Top Picks
It depends on what you consult in.
Mrs porter aka net-a-porter
i have no idea if it's acceptable but if it's casual friday then how can it not be , it's just a distortion of formal attire which is then more conservative than casual by its nature. i mean as long as it's a black suit i don't see how it can be offensive, nobody will come measure your lapels or check for dimples in the right spots, and the y's cuts are less exaggerated if you can come across that stuff.
in fact, just got homie hooked on this stuff, i picked up a pair of ramie/cotton y's trousers for him and letting him take a y's shirt i never took ou of closet since buying. he works for a pretty massive int'l financial institution and their dress code is formal suits or kandooras (i gotta get him into THamanyah for that ) when on site and he will be fine in this stuff.
Most suits I see worn by conservative types have a very loose silhouette, albeit in a shitty mid 90's sense.......
Of course, your mileage may vary, but this is my own experience.
EDIT - Like DLester and shah also said above, you could always just disguise it as a standard banking fit, haha.
So I'm going to a sorority semi-formal Saturday night (yawn), but since I haven't had to be dragged into anything like this for a while, not sure what I'm going to wear. Obviously want to look good, but I don't want to go full MC. Apparently semi-formal is shirt and tie with no jacket. I have a two of the fine check Uniqlo long sleeve shirts, but not sure if that would be appropriate (especially with a tie). I have a week to work with and I'm pretty much confined to online shopping for anything that's not mall brand. Any ideas? Would hit up Uniqlo but I'm not sure when shipping will be back online.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 second ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 26 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...