or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4438  

post #66556 of 109053
For a second I thought that whole store were Schedin and his output had exploded in the last few years. Since when does he make his products in different sizes?
post #66557 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

For your daily dose of randomness, here's a pic of me from 4-5 years ago
click at own risk (Click to show)



lol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.gif

Ah, I remember when I used to be one of the youngest members on forum.
post #66558 of 109053
are these kva's?

fRF26.jpg
post #66559 of 109053
is that the rock and marky mark?
post #66560 of 109053
look like jazzy jeff swole
post #66561 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrunchx View Post

are these kva's? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fRF26.jpg

KVA x Zubaz
post #66562 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post


KVA x ZUMBA

ftfy
(I mean just look at the pants/muscles)

post #66563 of 109053
Strange day while shopping in SF today.

Saw a asian in union square wearing Givenchy Rottweiler shirt, Balmain jeans, and white rick dunks. 2 minutes later while walking toward Uniqlo guy wearing a 5 zip and GATS Getting in line at Uniqlo a guy in front of me is wearing NFxSupreme, hidden plack shirt, and flyknits. Leave to walk to Barneys and I see a guy wearing a junya shirt and common projects.

I felt like I had left reality and ended up at Styleforum.
post #66564 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

For your daily dose of randomness, here's a pic of me from 4-5 years ago
click at own risk (Click to show)



lol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.giflol8%5B1%5D.gif

ahahaha I almost coughed out my booze when I saw this, that is funny. did not expect.
post #66565 of 109053
is that from the Michael Bay flick ?
post #66566 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguymj View Post

Strange day while shopping in SF today.
Saw a asian in union square wearing Givenchy Rottweiler shirt, Balmain jeans, and white rick dunks. 2 minutes later while walking toward Uniqlo guy wearing a 5 zip and GATS Getting in line at Uniqlo a guy in front of me is wearing NFxSupreme, hidden plack shirt, and flyknits. Leave to walk to Barneys and I see a guy wearing a junya shirt and common projects.
I felt like I had left reality and ended up at Styleforum.

I saw an SA at Nordstrom wearing one of the Givenchy black sweatshirts with bright red stars and all I have to say is that those are damn hard to wear properly. You have to be trashy rich or incredibly good looking to work it right.
post #66567 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post



This Ervell suede is nice in it's own way too, but I'm not sure I can really get into a suede cap

I had the brown suede Ervell cap, it was great...and I fucking lost it .. think at One Stop? shog[1].gif ugh.

I also have a black wool flecked one from this fall, it's not super soft but it's pretty awesome, has a longer bill, but no braided pony hair strap, instead it's a kind of cool/kind of goofy speed toggle thing.
post #66568 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

is that from the Michael Bay flick ?
yeah pain and gain
post #66569 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post


I had the brown suede Ervell cap, it was great...and I fucking lost it .. think at One Stop? shog[1].gif ugh.
I also have a black wool flecked one from this fall, it's not super soft but it's pretty awesome, has a longer bill, but no braided pony hair strap, instead it's a kind of cool/kind of goofy speed toggle thing.

 

hahaha One Stop has always been trouble for me

 

let's hang soon though, I'm around

post #66570 of 109053

Anyone know any quality online boutiques for women? I'm trying to find some for my gf and so far all I have is ssense and LN-CC.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts