Seriously, so much is gone. Did they donate or something?!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4435post #66511 of 10905411/2/12 at 10:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66512 of 10905411/2/12 at 11:00pmpost #66513 of 10905411/2/12 at 11:33pmpost #66514 of 10905411/3/12 at 12:41amI've recently wanted a shirt to wear with the sleeves 'lazily' rolled up, possibly unbuttoned over a t-shirt. Something to wear in the warm weather, other than cotton - probably linen. Definitely looking for a relaxed fit, in an off-white ecru color or similar. Yohji and Damir come to mind but I can't think of anything specific. Any ideas?post #66515 of 10905411/3/12 at 12:45am
Try just searching y!jp/rakuten/ebay, some yohji shirts often pop up for pretty good prices.
Look at Our Legacy shirting too, the fit is nice and relaxed and it's great quality. (http://www.ourlegacy.se/store/product/category-aw12_shirting/maison-shirt-light-border-off_-white not sure if it's linen or not, but it fits the guidelines you wanted apart from that.)post #66516 of 10905411/3/12 at 1:36amQuote:
Mine doesn't have a fee either. How do you change to use your CC's rate? It's too late now, but for next time. Cost me $8, which isn't significant, but still bullshit.post #66517 of 10905411/3/12 at 2:10ampost #66518 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:39ampost #66519 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:48ampost #66520 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:52ampost #66521 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:52ampost #66522 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:05ampost #66523 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:10ampost #66524 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:11amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobanditoQuote:
Seriously, so much is gone. Did they donate or something?!
the other day there was a LOVEMYDREAMBOX under most items but no code sent out that i know. then things were gone...
but they always do that anyway, pull things then they reappear laterpost #66525 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:31am
I'm 30. Based on my life I could have a 14 year old. If so I'd be buried in poverty and there would be no steez, so basically, similar to kindofyoung's pic there. If I had a kid now they'd be be wearing Samurai kids denim and loopwheelers and Chucks, baby TOJ prototypes. haha.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Introduce yourself. 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 15 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 19 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 20 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 35 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?