Seriously, so much is gone. Did they donate or something?!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4435post #66511 of 10905411/2/12 at 10:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66512 of 10905411/2/12 at 11:00pmpost #66513 of 10905411/2/12 at 11:33pmpost #66514 of 10905411/3/12 at 12:41amI've recently wanted a shirt to wear with the sleeves 'lazily' rolled up, possibly unbuttoned over a t-shirt. Something to wear in the warm weather, other than cotton - probably linen. Definitely looking for a relaxed fit, in an off-white ecru color or similar. Yohji and Damir come to mind but I can't think of anything specific. Any ideas?post #66515 of 10905411/3/12 at 12:45am
Try just searching y!jp/rakuten/ebay, some yohji shirts often pop up for pretty good prices.
Look at Our Legacy shirting too, the fit is nice and relaxed and it's great quality. (http://www.ourlegacy.se/store/product/category-aw12_shirting/maison-shirt-light-border-off_-white not sure if it's linen or not, but it fits the guidelines you wanted apart from that.)post #66516 of 10905411/3/12 at 1:36amQuote:
Mine doesn't have a fee either. How do you change to use your CC's rate? It's too late now, but for next time. Cost me $8, which isn't significant, but still bullshit.post #66517 of 10905411/3/12 at 2:10ampost #66518 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:39ampost #66519 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:48ampost #66520 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:52ampost #66521 of 10905411/3/12 at 5:52ampost #66522 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:05ampost #66523 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:10ampost #66524 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:11amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobanditoQuote:
Seriously, so much is gone. Did they donate or something?!
the other day there was a LOVEMYDREAMBOX under most items but no code sent out that i know. then things were gone...
but they always do that anyway, pull things then they reappear laterpost #66525 of 10905411/3/12 at 6:31am
I'm 30. Based on my life I could have a 14 year old. If so I'd be buried in poverty and there would be no steez, so basically, similar to kindofyoung's pic there. If I had a kid now they'd be be wearing Samurai kids denim and loopwheelers and Chucks, baby TOJ prototypes. haha.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 57 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 22 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...