or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 4418

post #66256 of 103609
why would we invest the time and effort to educate every special flower who comes on this forum? we're here as hobbyists, not as teachers.
post #66257 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

why would we invest the time and effort to educate every special flower who comes on this forum? we're here as hobbyists, not as teachers.

Oh boy. I'm the special flower. Nvm. It's an amazing military jacket. I won't question the almighty.
post #66258 of 103609
Now you're remembering.
post #66259 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post

Typical. Instead of educating someone on why it might be such a special piece you always choose to insult. Anyone else care to be a bit more helpful?

what do you want anyone to say? if you can't appreciate the difference you can't really be convinced to. inevitably better fit, better materials, better construction, and even without seeing yours, i would guess better design.

http://attachment-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1455&category_id=44

let's be honest. you didn't really make that comment with a desire to be educated. you were being just as much of a smartass as i am.
post #66260 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

what do you want anyone to say? if you can't appreciate the difference you can't really be convinced to. inevitably better fit, better materials, better construction, and even without seeing yours, i would guess better design.
http://attachment-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1455&category_id=44
let's be honest. you didn't really make that comment with a desire to be educated. you were being just as much of a smartass as i am.

Was not at all trying to be a smartass. I'm not here to have Internet battles over a damn jacket. Regardless i'll take yer word since I'll never see it in person anyways.

Does the site have any details of the materials used etc?
post #66261 of 103609
hover over "composition"
post #66262 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

hover over "composition"

Now that was a dumb question. frown.gif
post #66263 of 103609
Anyone know of any brands making a similar wool sweat-/casual-pant like the ones Shah's got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Mts9C.png
AWmP2.png

Edited by thewho13 - 10/29/12 at 5:37pm
post #66264 of 103609
attachment ma-1 looks awesome, but i'm gonna keep the faith and pray that the john coppidge x toyo MA-1 comes through redface.gif
post #66265 of 103609
I don't really want more new clothes. I would maybe get a derby and collect some white shoes I've wanted forever (Ann d chucks, ro dunks, raf Simons Velcro, blue raf simons vandals). Isaora geo panel twill pants is the only thing I really want.

I feel like I have enough clothes. Don't want a larger wardrobe. I look at sales out of habit but everytime I do I realize I don't really want or need anything.

Once I get a job I think the only thing id spend money on is food, booze, and minimal amounts of work clothes.
post #66266 of 103609
don't lie to yourself. you know there will be more coppidge.
post #66267 of 103609
Man, looks like my package might be in USPS purgatory, was shipped from the netherlands like 2 weeks ago, and tracking has said it's been at my local USPS office for six days. Finally decided to go investigate myself, they can't find it anywhere.

frown.gif what do I do?!
post #66268 of 103609
Lol. I dunno. I think one leather is enough. I don't even really want the 5 zip anymore.

What I'm trying to say is I am tired of clothes. I just don't care that much anymore. I really enjoy wearing what I have even if I pretty much wear the same few outfits every day
post #66269 of 103609
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Lol. I dunno. I think one leather is enough. I don't even really want the 5 zip anymore.
What I'm trying to say is I am tired of clothes. I just don't care that much anymore. I really enjoy wearing what I have even if I pretty much wear the same few outfits every day

 

Post in the contentedness thread :)

post #66270 of 103609
indesertum, I think you've reached streetwear nirvana -- a place free of coveting, materialism, idolatry and meaningless coppidge.

nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts